⌗₁₂

CHAPTER TWELVE 𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟸, 𝟹:𝟷𝟷𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER TWELVE
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟸, 𝟹:𝟷𝟷𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

YOUR EYEBROWS FURROWED WONDERING WHAT WAS happening between midoriya and bakugou, you watched the way todoroki toss midoriya over his shoulder and took him away with him fussing. you glared at robyn who was so invested into what happened over there. shindo sucked his teeth seeing midoriya yelling and it was time for him to bounce.

"hey, imma go. a brother of mine is having a rampage and it's best for me to leave." his hand grabbed your hand and peck a kiss on it, with your eyes widened slightly that his lips were soft. you glared at robyn who was puckering her lips that he's respectful, you looked at him and mugged that his respectfulness was suspiciously weird.

you snatched your hand away. "yeah." you wiped your hand to remove the feeling of his lips as his lips curved up into a grin smirk. "i'll see you around." your upper lip lifted up a little with an attitude, watching him wink at you then left with robyn letting out a whistle.

"weird ass nigga." you grumbled as robyn patted her hand on your shoulder, seeing that you didn't like him yet you're still going to see him because you agreed on hanging out with him. "but he sho' is fine." you rolled your eyes then rubbed the back of your neck that he is. all of a sudden, you froze with robyn feeling how stiff your body gotten that you just now realized something.

"wait a minute... did this nigga just mention that his brother was throwing a rampage right after we just seen midoriya literally threw a fit?" robyn blinked her eyes slowly that she caught that too but now that she thinks about it─

you and her eyes widened and eyebrows furrowed. "if two plus two equals four..."

"...and five plus five equals ten..."

"...THEN HIM AND MIDORIYA ARE BROTHERS?!" you both shouted in unison with both of your fingers pointing at each other. you glanced away and felt like so traumatized because damn that makes fucking sense onto why they both look alike. robyn scratched her neck, processing what you both put into pieces of finding out that midoriya and shindo are related.

"ah damn... you for real boutta mess with two brothers." you gave her a straight face that is she seriously thinking you're going to get down like that. "i ain't messing with shit, that's nasty."

robyn hands went in surrender then shook her head still stunned because damn. "so what you goin' do? you still goin' mess with midoriya or move on to shindo?" your face scrunched up that she should know the answer to her own question, you glanced over to see the boys resumed back to doing their little skating routine they always do.