𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟽, 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟻𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟽, 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟻𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

your body began moving and eyes were still closed. your eyeballs shifted left and right seeing complete darkness. am i... dead? "y/n!"

"y/n, wake up! i don't like this! y/n wake up!" the voice was muffled at first then it was midoriya on top of you shedding tears and freckled cheeks reddening.

"m-midoriya?" midoriya gasped hearing you respond to him then you opened your eyes to see midoriya chuckling in amaze that you're alive. his hands sit you up and wrapped his arms around you. "oh thank god you're okay! i thought i fucking lost you! why didn't you get you of the road with me?!"

you were dazed as you look behind robyn looking like she was on the phone calling for an ambulance but cancelled it seeing you were okay. sero got next to you and hugged you then denki bust down crying as his head rest on your stomach. "i'm so glad you're okay, y/n! you're like my savior and protection from midoriya evil ass!"

your hand patted denki's head as you chuckled seeing midoriya mean mugged at denki. "y-yeah, i had the most craziest flashback before i passed out."

"let's talk about that later. let's get you up." sero and midoriya help you to stand up then you winced feeling your ankle got sprained. "we need to take her to the hospital." sero suggested as midoriya scrunched up his face.

"don't you know how much that shit will cost for a sprained ankle?" sero made a straight face at midoriya as midoriya rolled his neck. your arms were on sero's and midoriya's shoulder as your foot lifted up from the ground.

"you worried about money and yo girlfriend is in pain right now!" sero hollered at midoriya. "i know she is but i'm letting yo ass know that i'm not paying for that shit."

sero sucked his teeth as him and midoriya carried you on sync towards his car. "ow!" you yelled out.

"careful with her!" midoriya shouted at sero as sero broke his neck giving midoriya a hard stank face. "you the one that put her down so roughly!"

you were biting down on your lip from the pain throbbing so much then denki climbed to the passenger seat. "y'all, the closest hospital is 40 minutes away." robyn informed as everyone made a straight face.

"what the fuck? we're not gonna get there in time!" midoriya shouted as everyone look at him.

"dude, she has a sprained ankle, not about to give child birth." sero corrected him as midoriya lean forward to punch sero and sero weaved, you screamed. "OW MY FUCKING ANKLE!"