⌗₄₃

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟽, 𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟽, 𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

you were flopped on the couch and positioned yourself upside down with your legs against the wall. you blinked slowly at the screen that was playing in your tv then seen your phone screen lit up seeing midoriya's messages being alerted for the third time, you sucked your teeth that you need to change that.

for the past couple of days since midoriya texted you about talking, you hesitated to say anything to him and wanted to think is it worth to talk to him? he was the 'ole stubborn asshole that you never liked at first but he soon grew into you and you were use to it and happened to developed feelings for the dude. too bad it ended like shit and now he wants to talk? you sigh that you're certain you'll talk to him but you don't know when though.

a quick flash of lightning happened outside the window and your eyebrows furrowed of hearing the rain pouring down hard, you softly smiled that it was your favorite type of weather where you can chill and take naps. you fixed yourself by sitting upwards on the couch then stretched out your arms. you stood up from the couch to head over to the kitchen but your door knocked.

"i got it!" you shouted out to robyn upstairs then head over to the front door while unlocking it then open it seeing it was midoriya looking like he almost got caught in the rain. "i don't got it." you swiftly closed the door but his hand held out to open the door up again.

"look before you yell at me or kick my ass or have robyn kill me and i know you agreed on talking to me but don't know when so i chose today for us so try not to run away..." desperation went across his eyes and it made you grasped on the door knob tight while your foot was glued to the floor, midoriya put down his board and took quick breaths as the tip of his nose gotten reddening up then gazed at you softly.

"...i'm sorry, y/n." your eyes widened as midoriya took another quick breath then his eyelid twitched. "i'm so fuck sorry for the shit i put you through with all the slut shaming, hurting your feelings, being so mean to you when you were really being nice to me, and you dealing with my fuck ass because of my ass not knowing you care about me..."

"...i'm so fucking sorry that i wasted your precious time on a sad ass fuck like me. i'm so fuck sorry for telling you that you disgust me when really you don't..." midoriya swallowed feeling this lump forming against his throat and eyes tearing up as his head picked up from it being lowered for a second to pause.

"...i'm sorry for making you feel like if we ever date, you're gonna be like heaven which you aren't gonna be because you're funny, you're an idiot but a good idiot, you're pretty, you're sweet, you make me laugh even when i'm pissed at you, and that smile on your face whenever you see me or talk to me always bright up my lame ass day..." midoriya hiccuped then sniffled a bit with him still trying to keep eye contact with you but the brimmed up tears were blurring you out.