⌗₄₆

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟽, 𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟹𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟽, 𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟹𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

GIRLFRIEND?!

you got off of robyn as robyn did a deep sigh hearing you, midoriya, and denki being shock. "i'm not his girlfriend. i'm his ex-girlfriend."

"AS IF THAT'S ANY BETTER!"

robyn pinched her nose bridge as her eyes trailed on dabi already inside, taking off his jacket. "really, rob, why are you telling them i'm yo ex?"

"because you are! i literally broke up with you on the day you decided to murder someone then go to prison for like a couple years!" robyn shouted at dabi as dabi made a straight face then his arms crossed.

"wait a minute, a few years back? you were dating dabi at that time? h-how did i not know this?!" you questioned to robyn as robyn sighed.

"damn, you didn't tell yo own best friend about me? what kinda shit is that, robby?" robyn's eyelid twitched and scowled at him smirking. "don't fucking call me that! i didn't tell her because of how much you were an asshole to me!"

midoriya and denki eyed back and forth at robyn and dabi. "we were both assholes to each other, robby." dabi tried to grab her hand but she snatch it away.

you blinked your eyes seeing a glint in robyn's eyes looking like she wants to cry. you step up to dabi and it made you flinched from how his eyes are so intimidatingly scary. the piecing of his skin was so disturbingly gross and you wonder if he was in pain while it happened. "listen touya, can i call you touya?"

dabi blinked his eyes at you then he shrugged. "only if you wish to suffer." your breath hitched as midoriya made a face at dabi for threatening you. "make her suffer, dabi and i promise you imma have yo body end up in a trash bag."

your eyebrows roses up as dabi chuckled that midoriya hasn't changed at all. "anyways, touya, ion know why you're here but rob doesn't want you as you expected her to be. she already has someone else so coming here was a waste of time." you shrugged as dabi was blankly staring at you.

"someone else? who may that be? my fucking brother?" dabi asked robyn as robyn rolled her eyes. "i'm not telling you shit."

dabi hummed. "-HE'S WHAT OVER THERE?! WHERE IS HE! I WANNA SPEAK TO HIM!" that was the sound of todoroki's voice boomed out through the speaker of denki's phone.