Chapter 2

"Explain. Now." I had just dragged Gray and his 'friend' to my living room.

"W-well.. I- um.. We.. Natsu did it." Gray rubbed the back of his neck and pointed to the other boy. I turned to the pinkette.

"Uh?" he lounged on the couch, Plue in his lap as he read my personal letter.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I screached, tearing my father's letter from his hands. He gave a pout.

"Oh come on Luigi!" He whined, I glared at him.

"It's Lucy and what makes you think you can just waltz into a stranger's house, go through their stuff, and then read their personal letter?" I yelled. I heard gray sigh behind me.

"Lucy's right, Natsu. You should of asked her to read the letter.." Gary said, I turned.

"Is that all you got out of that?! You snuck in here to!"

"That's different." Gray rolled his eyes.

"Oh really? How?"

"I didn't know you lived here." He said it as if it explained everything.

"Both of you, out!" I screamed. "And I never wanna see you again, Gray you creep!"

Gray gave me a hurt expression. I only glared and pointed my finger towards the door. Gray walked over and opened it, Natsu following after.

"Wait, Lucy?"

___???___

Somewhere on a roof near Lucy's apartment building, a young boy was setting up a sniper. Preparing for his first official assassination.

"Target found." The young boy said into his headset.

"Alright. Don't you dare mess this up." A husky voice sounded on the other line.

"Roger that." He had just set up the sniper and currently watched his target carefully as they fought with two other people. The boy had never shot an actual moving target. But that's all it was, a target. He took in a deep breath. Placing his finger on his trigger, he closed his eyes and doing his best to relax. He couldn't afford to screw up this mission. He shot.

"Target annihilated." he said.

"Good. Now leave to headquarters." The voice bellowed.

"Got it." The boy took apart his sniper with care, placing it in it's case.