Chapter 8

"Conference Room. Now," Gray growled. Natsu walked calmly in, followed by Erza. Gray motioned for me to sit in a chair near the door. As soon as the door shut, all hell broke lose, sounds of yelling, things being thrown, insults being shouted, everything. But as soon as the sound of something breaking was heard, it went silent.

"You Idiots!" Erza shouted. Two punches thrown, a sound of shuffling, then the door swung open. Erza closed the door and smiled.

"Have you talked to Master?"

"Uh, yeah.." Erza's Smile brightened.

"Good! If he's okay with it, then so am I. Welcome to Fairy Tail, Heartfillia." She stakeout her hand. I shook it and stood up, muttering about calling me Lucy.

"I've never seen Erza smile that way. Have you?" Natsu asked Gray.

"Nope.. Kinda a creepy smile, huh?" Gray answered.

"Yeah," the boys snickered. I watched as Ezra slowly became more and more angry. She turned to them, a dark cloud surrounding her.

"I hope you two have cleaned up that room. I want that place cleaner than when I first walked into it. Got it?" Erza said lowly.  The two jumped and ran back into the room. She turned back to me, I jumped.

"Make yourself at home. Natsu will come to get in fifteen minutes. We'll do a quick rundown of our mission and yours."

A/N
Hello lovelies!! Sorry I've been gone for so long. But I'm back and better than ever! Stay beautiful, stay safe. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Signing off!💜