Chapter 1

It had been several days since I got the package. Gray was on his flight to Cedar, he was going to be here later on today. He told me his 'friend' was coming with him, but I wondered who it was.

Gray had gotten more comfortable with telling me about his job a couple months ago. He would tell me small stories about what had happened that day. I learned about his coworkers, Levy, Elfman, Juvia, Erza, and MiraJane. I later learned that he meant the Erza and MiraJane, two of the most famous models in Foire. The more I heard these stories, the more I wondered what this 'Fairy Tail' was.

I sat in my room lost in thought, before jumping at the sound of my phone going off. I quickly grabbed it and answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Lucy, sorry to bother you but, are you not coming to the office? The boss is looking for you. Sorry." Aries, my bosses assistant, said sweetly.

"Oh! Yeah, I forgot. Be there in a bit." I answered quickly. she hung up and I grabbed a jacket and my keys, running outside.

It was February here in Cedar, which meant it was almost spring but still winter. It left the buildings, grass, and trees washed out and boring. I heaved a sigh and walked to my car. before I even walked out of my apartment building, I pressed a small button on my keys, pre-starting it. I opened the door, the feeling of strong wind striking my face. A chill ran down my spine and I pulled my jacket further around me. I jumped into my car, it was already fairly warm. I didn't waste any time taking it out of park and speeding down to my office.

Once I reached the parking lot, I quickly parked and ran into the building. I sighed, stripping off my over sized coat and pulling my work bag over my shoulder. The bag usally wasn't this heavy, but I added a few more things, knowing I was to pick up Gray from the airport.

I walked swiftly through the offices and cubicles. Finally, I reached Aries's desk. I flashed her a smile, she returned it shyly. I turned to the door, kocking before entering.

"Ah! Look who finally decided to show up." Leo, my boss, said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and walked to the front of his desk.

"I brought you the flash drive and two copies of the documents." I handed him the items.

"Thank you, Lucy. Now all that's left is the big man properly aproving it." Leo smiled.

___TIMESKIP- AIRPORT___

I sat in my car, waiting for Gray. I had been waiting for about an hour and a half. Finally, I was sick of waiting. I dialed his number.

"Hey, Lucy. What's up?"

"What's up? What the hell is wrong with you? where are you?!" I screamed.

"I'm so sorry! I forgot to tell you, we had some buissness to take care of. Go on home I'll just take you out for luch tomorrow." Gray said apologetically. I sighed.

"Fine, but you're paying for the gas I just wasted!" I yelled before hanging up.

When I got home, I sighed and called out for my little puppy, Plue. I could hear rumaging in the kitchen. Glaring at the ground, I made my way to the arch of my kitchen.

"Plue! what did I tell you about getting in- What the hell?!" I screeched. I was frozen in my spot. There sat two fimiliar face, one of which, holding my dog.