Chapter Three

The morning of September 1st, Sofia managed to outsmart Romulus in his traditional back-to-Hogwarts-prank by using a spell to reveal all of possible joke products that he may have planted in her path and laid it out for her twin brother's surprise. And like any other morning of September 1st at the Black-Nott household, it began in with bang. Almost everyone got used to it, especially Carina and Theodore, who didn't bother to see what the commotion was when Romulus started crying out from the shower that he smelled like rotten eggs, they didn't bother to fix the problem and let their older and of age children deal with their problem, and when it was time for them to go did Romulus finally used his head and used magic to fix his problem.

"That took him twenty-minutes," Theodore mused as he checked his pocket watch.

"Can't blame him, Rom's on a "no magic" streak since he started setting up his menu," Carina said.

Once everyone was ready – and Romulus finally got the rotten egg smell – they family used the floo to the Estate to say their goodbyes to Sirius and Charity, and then waited for Roman to arrive for their ride to the station. When Roman came with his red, right-hand drive Ford Mustang (which he is very proud of when he bought it a couple of years ago), the family got in the magically extended car to fit them in, but when they were to enter, the children were surprised to find Morgan missing.

"So, who is going to sit with me at the front?" Roman asked, grinning as he did.

The siblings glanced at each other, and like a bolt of lightning, they tried to squeeze themselves into the backseat, not wanting to sit at the front, knowing how scary their Uncle Roman was when driving. Theo managed to use his still growing body and squeezed inside, and the following him was Viktor, who managed to push Romulus away and then dove into the seat, crushing Theo as he did. There were two seats left, since their parents could sit at the front, but Carina and Theodore got in quickly through the other door and took their place beside Theo and Viktor.

"No!" Sofia and Romulus screamed in a whisper.

Theo and Viktor laughed as their brother and sister had to sit at the front. While Carina and Theodore gave them an apologetic look.

"We've been hitching rides with your Uncle Rome even before you were born, it's your time, and just in case – " Theodore conjured two barfing bags. "Wouldn't want to make a mess."

"We love you," Carina smiled.

Sofia and Romulus went to sit at the front. Sofia sat at the middle, and she took Romulus' seatbelt and clipped them both in it, and then held on to the closest she could find. Her twin brother.

"I know that I always said that I hate you little brother, but I really do love you," Sofia told him.

"You too, little sister, you too," Romulus held on to her.

"Seriously, I am very offended that you think I'm a reckless driver!" Roman exclaimed as he drove out of the estate.

"Because you are," Carina said.

"By the way, where's Uncle Morgan?" Theo asked.

"Oh, he's got some business to do at the Ministry," Roman answered. "You know, Moirai business."

Theo didn't need to ask the specifics; he had a hunch what it was. Since eavesdropping on the conversation of the adults at his parents' study, and as well as hearing that voice, he's been trying to find out what was happening in the Wizarding World. He'd read The Daily Prophet to try and find any recent attacks that he's been overhearing from his parents but none have been reported since the attack at the magical community in Invergordon; when practicing his Legilimens, he would try to find that voice again, but it seems that the voice was no longer in his range.