Chapter Nineteen

"After the Titanomachy, Zeus punished the Titans who fought against the gods and locked them up in Tartarus, while the Titans Prometheus and Epumetheus – who joined the gods in the war – were not given the same fate. Zeus was not the king of the universe; he shared his power with his siblings – and later with his children... and that's all where we're going to end today's lesson," Theo sighed and then closed the book.

"But you said it's just the beginning," Delphini said.

A month passed and Delphini was still a prisoner in the Ministry's special cell, the Minister was still discussing with the Wizengamot and other members of the Ministry on what to do with the child. The people wanted her to rot in Azkaban for the crimes she did, but due to the fact that she did those crimes because she was manipulated by her adopted mother, they couldn't throw the child into the prison – and also because it could also worsen her Obscurus' state. During the days of June, Carina and Theo would visit Delphini everyday but with only the given time of thirty-minutes, it would often end with Delphini begging them to stay but Carina would have her understand the situation. Because of this, Theo spoke personally to Hermione about letting Delphini's lessons resume, and thus started their daily lessons.

It began with Carina resuming their lectures with basics of Astronomy. They were give five hours each day, which Delphini appreciated. It was going well, until Delphini took interest in one of the books Theo sent her, it was a book about Greek mythology and about the early magical families of Greece. Seeing her interest in the subject, Carina read to her the book, but then Delphini started asking questions that Carina couldn't answer since she herself wasn't that well versed in ancient history. She couldn't ask Theodore to give the girl the lectures as he was very busy at the reserve, so he thought of the only person she could bring along during the lectures and would lighten Delphini's day.

The day Theo visited Delphini, he brought with him books about the subject his mother embarrassingly admitted to him that she couldn't explain to Delphini. He happily took the responsibility in teaching Delphini about the ancient history of the magical world which was actually tangled with the myths, and since then he's been teaching Delphini about the ancient magical world from – first – England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, then moving to Northern Europe, and then to their current lesson, the magical history of Greece and its mythologies.

The whole time when Theo would take the lead on the lecture, Carina would sit down at the side and watch him as he handled Delphini well. He was patient, he knew how to catch the girl's attention and what could keep her from getting bored, and instead of the usual lecture that she remembered Binns teaching them at Hogwarts, Theo told it through stories to make it interesting and interactive with Delphini – and even she learned so much from her son. She didn't meddle with his teaching style, she just sat there and watched and learned more from him than from Binns back when she was still a student.

And although she also wanted Theo to continue his lecture, their time was up and they needed to pack their things. She helped Theo in collecting the maps, the globe, and even the books he used, while he gave Delphini her homework.

"It is just the beginning, but we already discussed so much for the past few hours," Theo told Delphini. "How about this, I'll leave this with you, and when we resume on Monday, expect that you have written at least a summary and your understanding on the roles of the gods and goddesses."

"All of them?" Delphini opened the book at the chapter where the there was an image of the gods and goddesses on Olympus.

"All of them."

"But there's so many!"

"How about the gods of Olympus for now," Carina spoke.

"That's works too," Theo said.