Episode 1 Part 2

We stand in a prison a super max just like the one I was in. I hate it and I wanted to leave so badly. But if this helps catch this bastard then ill stay but i am punching jack as soon as we leave.

THORNTON: This is the young lady that's supposed to be as good as Nikki?

Thornton was talking about the girl behind the glass window.She had long curly black hair and caramel skin, she had a orange jumpsuit on and looked like she wanted to leave, hell sister me too.

Mac: Jack,there's nothing here but black marker.

Mac was looking at the girls file her name was Riley Davis a hacker, she hacked the pentagon and got caught. Badass right?

Jack:Which means it's one hell of a resume, am I right?

I shake my head yes, making Jack raise his hand and we high five.That make Thornton give me her look.

Thornton:And how do you know her?....... You know, I don't want to know.

We head into the room where she was and I was the first to say something.

Me: So, can you help us? I ask but she turned her attention to Jack.

Riley: Is there anything you want to say to me?

oh boy here we go, what did he do.

Jack: You help us out, I'll put in a good word with the judge.

Riley: That's not what I'm talking about.

Jack: A reduced sentence. That should wipe the slate clean between us.

Riley: No, it doesn't.

I snap." Look, whatever's going on between you two can we put it aside right now We have a serious problem."

Mac: Riley we could use your help.

Riley: What exactly do you do, Mr. MacGyver and little miss threatening?

Mac: You know how you hack computers? Well, I hack everything else.

Me:And I could kill you without touching you. I smirk as her eyes widen a little

Riley: I thought you said you sold bathroom tile. Looking at Jack again

Jack: Do I look like I sell bathroom tile?

Riley: No. You don't look that smart.

I laugh quietly while mac snorted.

JACK: When we met, I was CIA. The people I work for now, the CIA doesn't even know they exist.

Riley: So you're DXS? Mac and I gave him a look

Jack: I told you she was good.

Mac: I need to ask you something. Are you guilty of the crimes that put you in here?

Riley:Mr. MacGyver, have you ever done anything to help someone, knowing it might hurt you? Well, that's why I'm here. Yes, I am guilty. And if I had to do it all over again, I would.

Mac: Good.You're coming with us.

Riley: Seriously?

Mac: You have a unique skill set we can utilize.

Riley: Is it gonna be dangerous?

Me:Our last analyst was murdered three months ago.

Riley: Not the ideal recruitment slogan.

Jack: What, you think it's gonna be any easier for you in here?

Riley:I'll take it over coffee with you any day