Chapter 4: Autobots & Dinobots to the Rescue and... D-Stroy?

Oh, my Dragon. Dinotrux meets Transformer Prime got two thousand views from my story, which is Awesome. I'm happy! Now, the story continues.

   In the desert, Dinotrux and Reptool went to help Ty. When they arrive, Ty is nowhere to be seen. All that is left is his bolts.

Skya: "Oh, no. We're too late."

Revvit: *He went over to bolt and analysis.*  "Oh no. That's the same bolt I used to fix his wheels when I met Ty." *He saw tracks.* "Now that his wheels busted. The scraptors must've outnumbered him and dragged him away."

Skya: "Where does it lead to?"

Revvit: "Back to their new home, same thing they did to Ton-Ton."

Dozer: "Then what are you waiting for? Let's..."

   Before Dozer could finish, they heard the engine. They turned around and saw Autobots arrive in their vehicle mode. Humans exited the vehicle as Autobots returned to their robot mode, surprising Dozer and Reptools.

Dozer: "Huh?"

Waldo, Ace, and Click-Clack: "Whoa."

Revvit: "Fascinating. How did you do that?"

Raf: "It's a long story."

Skya: "What are you guys doing here?"

Optimus: "We were here to help you to save Ty."

Skya: "We appreciate your help, Optimus. But you can't come with us."

Dozer: "Yeah, You don't know what we're up against."

Revvit: "Dozer and Skya are right. Scraptor is very intelligent and also very dangerous."

Skya: "Yup, those scraptors could be hiding behind rocks waiting for prey, and they only attack any dinotrux when they're away from their herd."

Garby: "Not only that, they capture them and..."

Dozer: "They dragged them away."

Raf: [Gulps] "W-What happened to them?"

Ton-Ton: "They only took them to their habits and..."

   Before Ton-Ton is about to answer, Skya hits him with her tail.

[Clanks]

Ton-Ton: "Ow! Skya, why did you do that for?"

Skya: "You can't finish the sentence in front of the 12-year-old."

Ton-Ton: *He realizes it.* "Oh. Sorry, little dude."

Ultra Magnus: "Look, I know you are mad at us, but we'll help him whether it is dangerous. We'll do anything for Ty."

Autobots & Humans: *They all nodded in agreement.*

Skya: [Sighs] "Alright, but make sure we stay together. We'll be okay. Right, everyone."

Ace: "Oh, yeah."

Waldo: "Mmm-Hmm."

Revvit: "Absolutely."

Click-Clack: "Okay."

Ton-Ton: "That'll be cool."

Garby: "Sounds good to me."

Dozer: "The more than merrier."

Optimus smiles at his Autobots, and Dinotrux gets along very well until Wheeljack speaks.

Wheeljack: "So, how are we gonna find Ty when we are in the middle of the desert?"

Fowler: "He's right. He could be everywhere?"