Chapter 3: Ty got Framed and Attack by Scraptor

At night, there was a group of teenagers camping in the middle of the desert, having a good time not far from Jasper, Nevada.

Teenage boy: *He's playing the guitar.*

    Then suddenly, a teenage girl saw a shadow figure speed past them.

Teenage girl: *She saw something.* [Gasps] "D... Did everyone see."

Teenage girl 2: "Come on, Chelsea. I know what happens to you back in the camp."

Chelsea: "I know, Tiffany. But I swear I saw something run past us."

Tiffany: "Girl. We are alone. You need to Chill and relax."

Teenage boy 2: "She's right. What worst thing that could happen-"

[ROARS]

Teenagers: [Gasps & Screaming] *They looked for their surroundings.*

    Then, out of nowhere, something knocked out the fire pit to make everything go dark, which made the teenage boy jump and drop his guitar and break it in half.

Teenagers: [Screaming]

Teenage boy: "Everyone quick to the car."

When they're about to go to the car, something rammed it into the other. All the Teenagers screamed and ran toward Jasper, Nevada.

A pack of scraptors came out of hiding and watched the teenagers running. Then, a leader roared at their group to tear up the car and go back to their place.

Everything went black!

𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕖

  It's been yesterday since the Dinotroxs, Reptools, and Tortools stayed in the Base.

   Every Autobot and four humans except Optimus are with the Dinotruxs, and Smokescreen's in the training room are in the communications center for the meeting to discuss something.

Ultra Magnus: [Grunts] "I still can't believe Optimus let them stay in our Bases, even letting them sleep in his berth room or his office."

Raf: "Come on, Guys. I know Dinobots did to you in the past, but the Dinotruxs are different. They wouldn't hurt a fly. Besides, they have their little friends, and they did save you guys from the Decepticons."

Ratchet: "I can't believe I'm saying this for once. I agree with Raf."

Arcee: "Hmm. He's not wrong? Although it's pretty funny what Skya did to Starscream."

Bulkhead: "Yeah. Even Ton-Ton slammed on Breakdown."

Bumblebee: [Buzzing]

Miko: "No kidding, they are so awesome. They could beat down the Decepticons without a scratch."

Ton-Ton: (Offscreen) "Did someone say awesome."

They looked over and saw Ton-Ton and Dozer come out of the Hallway.

Ton-Ton: "Because me and my pals would like to fight the Decepticon."

Dozer: "Ton-Ton, do you always have to interrupt anything?"

Ton-Ton: "What? When someone says awesome. I will do something awesome. Hey, want to see me ramping?"

Miko: "Yeah."

Autobots & kids: "NO!"

Ton-Ton: "Aw. You guys are no fun."

Skya and Garby came in.