Prologue: A strange green circle and went to a different world

It's been a year since they defeated D-Structs. Ty and the gang were in their new place and rebuilt their new homes.

   A week later, after they finished their new home, an Ankylodumps named Ton-Ton and one little reptool named Ace jump over the cliff-like ramps to have fun...

Ton-Ton: *He jumps over the ramps* "WHOO-HOO!!!"

Ace: "AWW YEAH!!"

   They landed safely, then stopped.

Ton-Ton: "Now that's awesome."

Ace: "Yeah, let's do that again."

   Then a Dozeratop named Dozer came in, who gets a little annoying for Ton-Ton.

Dozer: "Ton-Ton! Quit playing around and help us find the ore."

Ton-Ton: "Sorry, Dozer. I can't help it. I love ramping. When I see it, I'll jump."

Dozer: [Growls] "Of course you do."

   Then, the four tortools came up next to Dozer.

Dozer Junior: [Clicking]

Dozer: [Sighs] "I know, Dozer Junior. I know."

???: "Dozer, leave him alone. He wanted to have fun."

   Then, a T-Trux, Craneosaur, and the reptools approach them named Ty, Skya, Revvit, Waldo, and Click-Clack.

Ty: "She's right, Dozer. Ton-Ton needs to have fun since we defeat D-Structs."

Revvit: "Yes, and he never bothered us for good."

Dozer: "You're right, Ty."

Skya: "Yeah, maybe we can relax in the garage for a while."

Ty: "Good idea, Skya."

Revvit: "Absolutely."

Waldo: "Sounds good to me."

Click-Clack: "Yeah. I must relax and enjoy the moment, but I have nothing to worry about."

Ace: *She slowly went behind Click-Clack and scared him.* "BOO!"

Click-Clack: [Screaming] *He tucked his head in and dropped his bits around him.*

Truxs & Reptools: [Laughing]

While they were laughing at Click-Clack, Garby just showed up in a panic.

Garby: "Guys! Guys!"

Ty: "Garby, what's wrong?"

Garby: "There's something you have to see this."

When they went to the garage, they saw every Dinotrux was looking at something, so they slowly passed through crowds and saw a strange green circle standing right next to their garage.

Ty: "Whoa. Garby, what are those?"

Garby: "I don't know. I came to the garage, eating some rocks, then some green thing appeared right next to the garage, so I told every truxs to stand back and went to get you guys."

Revvit: *He watches the green thing.* "Fascinating."

Skya: "Do you know what it is, Revvit?"

Revvit: "🤔Hmm. No. I never seen anything like this before."

Ty: "Hmm, then let's not let any truxs near the green thing."

Revvit: "Good idea, Ty. We don't know what the green thing does?"

When they told all the trux to go home, they would handle the situation.

They all agreed and returned home as Ty and the others figured out how to deal with the green thing.