Chapter 2: Dinotrux meets the Autobots and the Decepticons (part 2)

Ty: (Reading) "𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏 Dinotrux 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆!"

    Optimus Prime and the others expect Ultra Magnus, Ratchet, Wheeljack, and Smokescreen to arrive at the Grand Canyon.

Arcee: "Is this it, Sir?"

Optimus checks the device.

Optimus: "Indeed, it is."

Arcee: "I see something inside the cave."

Autobots went into the cave as the humans were behind them.

Rafael saw a strange track and followed a trail.

Skya: "Click-Clack, I thought you got over your fears."

Click-Clack: "I know, I know. But it doesn't feel safe in a different world."

    The next scene is when Click-Clack looks for his missing bits until he comes to the corner and sees Raf.

Raf & Click-Clack: "😱AAAH!!!"

    Miko noticed that someone was missing.

Miko: "Uh, guys. Where's Raf."

Jack: "That's weird. He was behind us a minute ago."

    Everyone was looking for Raf until they bumped into an unexpected visitor.

Optimus: "Megatron."

Megatron: [Laughing Evil] "Optimus Prime, What a surprise, wasn't it."

    In the next scene, Ty and the others have found Click-Clack until he introduces everyone to his new friend.

Revvit: "Fascinating. I've never seen this creature anything like it. What are you, Rafeal?"

Raf: "I'm a human."

[Blasting Out of Distance]

Ton-Ton: "Whoa! Dude, what was that?"

Raf: "Oh, no! My friends."

    The Autobots were fighting against their enemies until Optimus got wounded. Megatron stood over him to end his life until the Dinotux came to the rescue.

    Ty and the others fought off by Decepticons until Megatron threw Ty off the cliff's edge until Optimus saved him from his doom.

Then Megatron points his cannon behind Optimus to shoot him. Then suddenly, a spike hit his arm.

Garby: "Oh. It's hurt. Didn't it?"

Megatron: [Growls] *He contacts his comrades while dodging the incoming blast.* "Decepticons, retreat. Now!"

After Decepticon left, the dinotrux was able to get Ty up to safety. Then humans came out of hiding and the Autobots approached them.

Arcee: "So, Raf. Who are your new friends?"

Raf: "It's a long story short."

Optimus: "That can't wait. We will hear it back to the base."

Ton-Ton: "A base?"

Skya: "What's that?"

Optimus: "The Base is our home to keep us hidden from our enemies? Would you like to join us?"