Chapter 5: Dealing with the Situation and Another Unexpected Guest...

Hello, my Dragon people. It's been two years since I wrote the Dinotrux Meets the Transformers Prime. Don't worry; I'll write my other stories if you notice the 'RW' in each chapter. Well, it means that I rewrite the chapter of my story. Not only that, I got 328 followers, and I am so happy. I am going to give a little warning: it's going to be a little sad for this chapter. Anyway, here is a new chapter. I hope you like it. Enjoy!☺️

𝟛:𝟛𝟜 𝕡.𝕞.

𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕥

    Dinotrux, Autobots, and the Reptools were heading on Scraptors to check what they were up to. As for Click-Clack and Ratchet, they stayed at the base to watch the tortools and Smokescreen, who were still recovering from Scraptor's attack. Jack, Miko, and Raf are still in School while Agent Fowler and June Darby are working.

    Right now, they are almost close to their home.

Wheeljack: "So, why are we going to their habitat again."

Ty: "To see what they are up to."

Arcee: "And what happens if they are not here?"

Revvit: "Oh dear. Then, they might go to hunt for some metal. Oh, and be extremely cautious. Those Scraptors are sneaky, and they could pounce on you by surprise."

Bulkhead: "Haha! Seriously, come on, Rev. You don't think that they will pounce-"

Scraptor: [Roars]

    Out of nowhere, one scraptor pounces on Bulkhead's faceplate by surprise.

Bulkhead: [High-pitch Scream] "Get it off, Get it off."

    Bulkhead started running around like crazy while he tried to remove the scraptors of his faceplate. Skya, Ace, Ton-Ton, Garby, Bumblebee, and Wheeljack laugh at him as Optimus, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Ty, Dozer, Waldo, and Revvit chuckle.

Skya: [Laughing] "😆Looks like Bulkhead got the elements of surprise.

Garby: "Yeah. And he screamed like a little girl."

Ton-Ton: [Laughing] "😂N-No kidding.🤣"

Dozer: "Sure, glad that wasn't me this time."

Ultra Magnus: "This time?"

Dozer: "Long story."

Bulkhead: [Continue Screaming] "It's scratch me." [Screaming] "It's scratch me."

Revvit: [Laughs, Sighs] "OK. Shows over everyone time is running out."

Ty: "I think you're right, Rev. Skya."

Skya: "On it."

Skya hooked up to Scraptor and quickly removed it.

Skya: "Heads up, Ty." [Grunts] *Throws the Scraptors to Ty.*

Ty: *Readied his wrecking ball.* "Have a nice..." [Grunts]

[Wham]

Ty swung his tail and hit the Scraptor.

Ty: "Flight!"

He sent the Scraptor to fly through the desert.

[Roars out of Distance]

Revvit: "Okay, that got out of the way. You okay, Bulkhead?"

Bulkhead: "Just a few scratches, but thanks."