Bad Memories [Shinnaga]

Requested by the lovely liupidgefan14!

⚠️ TW: Mentions of Emotional/Physical Abuse and Incest ⚠️

Category: Angst/Fluff

Despair AU

Third Person's POV-

"Oh Korekiyo...its such a shame that you didn't listen this time. You know what happens when you don't listen. Your a disgrace, your a hypocrite."

"Just know no one will love you the way you are. Why? Because your with me! Plus your dating your sister."

"Imagine if someone you loved found out about that. They'll be disgusted by your actions. You heard me!," his sister yelled. She give Korekiyo a slap in the cheeks, giving a mark on his face.

Korekiyo's eyes soon open and jumped up from his bed. His hands were shaking and heavy breathing was coming out of his mouth.

This keep happening almost everytime since his sister left him scars that he thinks it can't heal itself. They eventually got worse after he and his classmates escaped the killing game.

Angie heard his heavy breathing and woke up too, to comfort Korekiyo.

"Hey, calm down a bit by taking breaths. It'll make you feel better. And I'll hug you too, to let you know I'm there for you Korekiyo."

He nodded and started taking breaths. Soon after a while he felt a bit better.

Angie embraced him tightly, making him blush deeply. "Erm, Angie...you don't have to hug me that tightly. I'm a bit better plus I can't breathe much."

"Oops, sorry! I was a bit excited on hugging you so my excitement got in the way!," she exclaimed. "No, no its fine Angie. Just be careful next time."

"Alright. Also your so warm, plus I can hear your heart beat fast." Korekiyo looks away in embarrassment. "Oh it's because I may have blushed hard since your hugging me too close," he whispered.

"Silly, your always blushing at the most dumbest times, hmm," she giggles. "Hmm, yeah I guess. And I'm glad your here Angie."

"Aww thanks! I'm glad I'm there for you. I just want to help you feel like you aren't a burden," Angie explained. His face expression lightened up, and smiled.

I'm glad Angie entered my life, she's such a sweetheart...