I Love You Idiot [Kaimaki]

Have some fluffy Kaimaki :3 I really should work on the requests but my brain wants me to write this

Category: Fluff

Non-Despair AU

Maki's POV-

"Hey Makiroll. How are you doing?," a voice asked me from behind. I turn around and its...Kaito. I flinched a bit before responding back. "Of course it's you, idiot. What do you want?"

"Oh nothing. I was just asking on how are you doing, Makiroll. Because I was worried about you." I look at him suspiciously for a few seconds before I stopped.

"I'm doing alright...I guess," I mumbled, before Kaito pulled me into a hug. "Ugh, what are you doing, you idiot?" I try to push away but I can't. Somehow, the hug felt...nice. I've never...been hugged before.

Snap out of it, Maki. You aren't supposed to have feelings over an idiot. You're just a coldhearted person and will always be.

"Stop doing this to me!," I yelled while pushing myself away from Kaito. Confused, Kaito stares at me weirdly. "Uh, Makiroll, are you good?"

At that moment, I realized I was yelling out loud without noticing. "I'm sorry, Kaito. I didn't mean to say that-"

"Shh, its alright Makiroll. I'm not mad at you," he says softly, pressing his lips against mines. I blush deeply.

He let's go of the kiss, "Just know that I'm here for you. Because I love you Makiroll."

I smile a bit, "I love you too, you idiot."