More Than a Robot [Kiiruma]

Requested by the lovely and amazing L-LOVESICKBITCH!

Category: Fluff

Non-Despair AU

Kiibo's POV-

You know I love Miu but why would she love a awfully and lowkey robot? I'm just a machine with programmed feelings but...I guess I can't do anything about it. Like my whole life, I was programmed to act like a son. And I thought I had a heart...but I don't. I'm just a robot and will always be...tears had streamed down my cheek.

"Kiibo, where are you? I need to talk to you." I wipe my tears off fast. Surprised, Miu looked at me weirdly. "Hey, are you okay?" Hearing those words, I collapsed into my knees. "Woah Kiibo, you don't seem alright. You can always talk to me. I'm your girlfriend and I don't want to be ignorant."

I look at her and take a deep breath. "I got to admit, do you want to spend the rest of your life with a robot? I feel like you aren't happy with me." She cupped my cheek. "I am happy with you. You know that. And I don't care if you're a robot. Although I may be rough with you sometimes but I still want you to know that I love you with all my heart." She gives me a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you too Miu." She smiles and I smile back.