trip to japan

trip to japan

minato, kushina, kuruto, Kurumi, Sasuke, sakura and along with the rest of the clan heads, were all going.

The clan heads were now tenten, Hinata, ino, Kiba, choji, Shido, and Shikamaru were all going to Japan, as with rock lee and sai, with their kids since they have plans to stay for a few days and thought it would be nice to look around the new country.

All were wearing their demon slayer uniforms.

They all met at the train station, where they all started to discuss the meeting they would have soon.

"Lord Hokage, why do you think Mr, Kimera would want to talk to us after so many times  he said no before?" tenten ask him.

"I'm not sure, but I'm hoping he wants to make an alliance with us now, at least that's what I believe," minato said as he hoped he was right.

"you know that our village is part of demon slayer corp that's not Recognized by the government and a place like japan is governed  by many different governments, that's how japan wants to be," Hinata said as she wanted to point out the facts.

"I know that, but japan is Well aware of us and the demons, but they feel like demons need to be helped, which I don't understand why they feel like that," minato said as demons have always been seen as evil creatures why is Japan believing they need to help them?

When the train got to japan at night, everyone was in shock, they heard what japan looked like, but they've never thought it was like this.

All the buildings were tall that went up to the sky, All the buildings were also litt up. This was truly great to see with their own eyes.

They first got to check into a hotel, They were going to talk to Mr, Kimera by tomorrow afternoon, so they all went around to see japan.

minato, kushina, kuruto and kurumi, were at a toy store.

"kuruto, why did you wanted to come here?" minato asked.

"I want to get something for my little girl, I want to get something nice for her, something that she wants to be happy to have since she doesn't ask for that much," kuruto explain as the shop owner came to help.

"hey, I overheard what you said, I think I know what she likes to have," the shop owner said as he took them to a special toy, "Many girls like getting this toy," he took them over to the most popular toys making them all stop what they were seeing.

The most popular toys were all tail beast dolls.

"umm? are you sure this is a good idea to have in your shop?" kushina said as she didn't understand why kids would want this, and she would never give her kids after what she went through with them.

"Well, yes, they are our most beloved toys, The kids love the tail beast, and most like the Kyuubi as well getting with a jinchuriki doll, many people like naruto all feel sorry for the real one if they know his story, nobody knows what happened to him after he was banished, um sorry for us Getting off the subject im a big fan of researching naruto life story," the shop owner shows them bendy and the ink machine dolls.

"thank you for showing us this, but we are going now," kushina said as she grabs her family and got out off there, "you're right, minato, This place is full of demon lovers!"

They all soon found anime studios where tonight was great, They were getting away for a free tour tonight.