konoha is now the prisoners

I hope everyone did enjoy the last chapter as we are now here and I hope you enjoy for what comes next.

We are getting so close but we still have a lot to do to finish up the story so please enjoy :⁠-⁠)

konoha is now the prisoners

In the prison of Japan was filled oup with all konoha, citizens, the formal Shinobi, demon slayers, elders, children and finally the formal Hokage with his family.

They were all crowded up in cells, could barely move as it was very tight with little room to fit in.

It was horrible how they all got stuck here, when the fog arose of konoha Naruto quickly Abraham all the warriors quickly, once they were in the puddles he could do whatever he please as there was no way to escape.

They were trapped in their most horrible environment, some were freezing like they were in a mountain while others felt like it was so hot like they were living on the sun surface.

While others were easy to take their weapons without changing the environment they were in the shadow realm.

Their swords and weapons were stripped from them and once they were exhausted of their energy they were at least into a dark prison is where they are now.

Throughout all of that they could hear the sounds of a goat, lion and fox.

Some were even horrified to see the three-headed demon once again that took away their chakra.

"Where are we?"

"How did we get here?"

"Why has that thing returned?"

They were all freaking out and panicking.

Didn't know what they could do as they were all scared now for their children and elders.

They try to break through the metal bars but it was no use, these bars felt more harder and stronger than anything they have ever tried to break as if They were made out of platinum..

It was horrible for all for the children and elders, Minato was locked away with his wife and children along with grandchildren and the clan heads and heirs and the top it all off the members of the council.

Eventually...

They could hear the doors open up, it was a group of demons all in policeman uniform and going to each cell.

"What is going on?"

"Why are we here?"

Everyone demand answers but the guard said nothing.

Under a minute later they all scream at the prisoners and slammed an iron bat at the bars.

"BE SILENT!"

The guards scream at the prisoners.

Some have the nerve to spit in the prisoner guards face but the guards didn't mind it.

"Where is minato namikaze?" The guards ask.

"I am right here," Minato said as he squeeze through the other demon slayers to get to in front of his cell so the guard would see him.

Minato was not at all happy with this, "I want to know why are we here? Who brought us here?"

All the guards came over to the cell, to everyone's surprise at the cell one was not actually a guard but a man dressed up in a suit in white.

It was none other than Naruto himself, "Minato namikaze formal Hokage along with your formal villagers, you are all charge with breaking in, kidnapping my eldest sons an attempted war against Japan itself."