konoha's time has come

I hope everyone is looking forward to this chapter as I am too.

konoha's time has come

In konaha village hidden leaves and part of demon slayer Corp second base.

Ciel and Alois we're both still in the building sneaking around, they were trying to find a way out of this place.

It felt like a maze to them as they felt like they kept going back and forth in circles.

Alois standing behind his twin brother, ciel was keeping calm and trying to keep his brother calm as well.

"Shh... I think we found the way out," ciel said as they went quietly to the doors.

To their luck they manage to find the way out as they could see the moonlight.

"Y..." Alois was about to scream yay we're out but his twin brother Ciel covered his mouth with his hand.

"SHH! Are you trying to get us caught?" ciel asked as Alois had shook his head and realized he was stupid for almost doing that.

"Umm... Sorry I'm just glad we're out of there," Alois said as they kept going, "how are we supposed to find our way back home?"

"first we need to find out where we are, then we need to find out where the directions back to Japan is," ciel explained.

"What do you mean? We are still in Japan are we?" Alois asked.

"From the look of this place we're definitely not in Japan anymore, have to say it looks completely different without the busy street lights and everything," ciel said as it was kind of peaceful but horrible that they were kidnapped and brought here.

Both of their stomachs were growling, "are you feeling hungry?" Alois asked.

"Yeah I am too," ciel said as he had his hand on his stomach.

"Do you think one of these places have a good spot to eat?" Alois asked as ciel shook his head.

"Restaurants cost money and if I remember correctly we have nothing," ciel told him.

"Well we're going to have to do the next best thing," Alois said as ciel turned around and looked at him.

"And what may that be?" Ciel asked.

Later

Both were standing on a farm with cows.

"Hunting!" Alois said as ciel wasn't impress.

"Seriously? This is a disgusting idea you came up with?" Ciel said as Alois rolled his eyes.

"Come on ciel our parents used to do this all the time when they were our age, remember all the hunting stories they used to tell us before bed," Alois mentioned.

"It was after lunch they told us not before bed," ciel pointed out as their parents never did that for a bedtime story.

Alois rolled his eyes, "well you get the point, if we're going to survive and find our way back home we have to eat something."

"I really don't want to get my clothes bloody," ciel said and he got a smack in the back of the head by his own brother.

"Wow you were not scared back there for our safety but you're scared of getting your clothes dirty?" Alois pointed out in a sarcastic tone.

"Hey you were completely scared back there I have to do all the work getting us out while you were behind me," ciel said as Alois was annoyed by that fact.

"Yes because I was afraid we were going to get caught and thrown back into that cell or worse... But you're afraid of getting your clothes dirty really?" Alois said as ciel would have loved to continue arguing but sadly he knew his twin brother was right.