04.

𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚕 𑁍˚* ੈ✩‧₊

𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚕 𑁍˚* ੈ✩‧₊

11:30 am .

I opened the door for them and let them in. We all greeted each other and had a small conversation.

After that I went upstairs to tell Mikey they were here.

I opened his door to his room and he was putting on his shirt.

" oops sorry " I say trying to close the door but he stops me.

" all good " he says smiling while opening the door wide open and walking out.

We both went down stairs to see a few more people have arrived, one of them were Bryce.

" wasup " Mikey says dapping up all of them.

Skye and I decided to go back upstairs to her room.

We stayed on our phone for half of the time but got up to do just dance. We kept laughing half of the time but after a while we stopped cause we were tired.

We saw the door open. It was Bryce .

" yo we about to go to the court, y'all wanna slide too? " he asks.

" yea " skye says getting up.

I just nodded and got up.

skye stood up and left the room I slowly trialed behind.

Before leaving the room Bryce stopped me. I looked at his hand stopping the doorway.

" hey, can we talk for a sec please " he says looking at me.

" what is their to talk about you cheated on me and went on with your life, right " I say trying to leave.

he steps in front of me.

" I didn't cheat my ex just kissed me and I didn't know how to react with everything going around. I didn't know how to control my emotions, come on y/n " he says.

I looked at him with a " are you dumb " face and chuckled.

" That's why you should've came to me when everything happened but instead you got all buddy buddy with your ex and didn't talk to me till now " I say

" seem like to me you cheated and forgot that you were ever in a relationship " I added

" that's low Bryce even for you " I say finally getting out the room and leaving

I walked down the stairs and see Mikey was right on the edge of the stairs.

He looked at me.

" everyone's waiting in the uber " he says looking down.

I started walking towards the door.

" I didn't know that he did that " he says from behind me.

" why would you he's like your best friend " I say walking out.

I went into the Uber and sat by skye by the window. shortly after Bryce and Mikey entered and we left.

A few minutes we got to the court and it was packed with a lot of teens.

We got out the car and gave thanks to the driver and headed towards the court.

The boys immediately started playing a game with people that were already playing while me and skye went to sit down with a few people that we knew.

Of course once we got close we heard them gossiping like aunties at family cookouts.

" if this her man why's he in my dm talking about he want me to meet up with him " one of our friends says.

" he in your dm too " another girl says.

everyone looked at each other and said " HE FOR EVERYBODY " and we laughed.

After a few hours long hours the sun started to go down quickly.

7:30 pm .

" ayo everyone pop out at party tomorrow down the street from this park it's finna be lit, it's a open party" a boy saying yelling so everyone can hear.

" tell em no wallflowers allowed nigga and leave the drama for they mama " someone says.

" and NO wallflowers allowed and what ever he says " the boy screams.

after that everyone went back to what they were doing.

" y'all gonna pop out tomorrow? " a girl asks us.

" for sure " everyone says but me.

skye looks at me.

" why ain't you say nothing? " skye asks.

" you know damn well my mom is not gonna let me go to no party " I say.

She sighs forgetting my mom is lowkey strict.

" we'll think of something " another girl says.

" let's make a group chat, we'll send you the details of the party and everything " the first girl says.

" by the way im monroe and that's my amazing twin athena " monroe says smiling.

I smiled back.

More hours past by and we all started getting ready to go back home.

9:50 pm .

Mikey and his friends started to walk over where we were since they finished hooping.

" alright let's head out " Mikey says.

" hey " monroe says waving to one of Mikey friends.

He gave her a little smirk.

" hol on mike let's stay a few more minutes bro it won't hurt nobody " he says looking at monroe and smiling.

" it won't hurt nobody but me " I say looking at my phone to check the time.

" y'all can stay we're gonna dip " Mikey says.

" skye " I say.

She was looking at one fine brown skin.

" I don't blame you skye " I say getting distracted too.

Mikey gave me a weird glare.

" I mean skye let's go " I say correcting myself.

I took her hand and starting walking off.

" let me call a Uber real quick " I say.

" no need your bro is right their " he says.

I looked at him confused but then saw my brothers car.

We went to the car and got in.

" before you say anything y/n I was gonna take you with me to Florida " he says trying to convince me not to spaze

I was just gonna ask him how he got here so fast wasn't he literally just in Florida I say in my head.

" is that why you came back?" I asked.

" no, I just came back because my girl here " he says starting to full off.

" you're a bad big brother " I says rolling my eyes.

" but you still love ugly " he says driving off.

Skye was in the front seat and me and Mikey in the back.

" why are y'all out here mad late anyways " my brother says.

" we came to ball up " Mikey says taking out his phone n taking a picture with me.

I puckered my lips and put up a peace sign.

<3 srry 4 mistakes.