VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

TIS THE SEASON TO SHIP OUR FAVS 

'...' Inner

'...' Outer 

-----

"PLEASE NO, HAVE MERCY," Naruto screamed as he ran around the village. Sasuke ran beside him, face pale, knees weak, Mom's spaghetti. 

I cackled, chasing them. "FACE THE TRUTH. FACE IT!!"

Kakashi swooped in front of them, causing the two boys to scream. "Yes, face it, boys," he gloated, shoving the picture in front of their faces.

"NOOOOO!!"

That's right. 

I, Sakura Haruno, managed to immortalize their first kiss in a photo, and shamelessly shared it with Kakashi and Itachi. The former was extremely amused, while the latter was absolutely mortified.

Hehe.

"I WILL NEVER SUCCUMB TO THESE FORCES OF EVIL," Naruto shrieked, climbing up a tree and trembling on a branch. "HEY, DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND," Sasuke said in a high-pitched voice of utter panic, scrambling for cover as I dove to catch him. 

"DON'T WORRY YOU TWO," I grinned with glee, "AFTER ALL, TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAYYY!!"

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT? THIS VALENTINE'S DAY IS A COMPLETE SCAM, DATTEBAYO!"

"To be honest, I have no idea what this Valentine's Day thing is either," Kakashi shrugged. "But if it means that our cute little genins can have their little team bonding," his eyes suddenly gleamed, "I'm all for it."

~*~

An hour later and we had managed to tie Sasuke and Naruto together with a pink ribbon and forced them to look at the kiss picture for thirty minutes straight. 

They looked absolutely haggard.

"Come on, boys," I crooned. "Don't be tired yet. There's yet another activity waiting for us!" 

The two boys jolted upright. "NO, PLEASE, SAKURA-CHAN," Naruto pleaded, tears in his eyes. "NO MORE!"

"Oh don't worry guys, this time around it's not you two who will be participating." 

"...What?" Sasuke said, suspiciously.

I smiled widely. "You two will help me and Kakashi-sensei to have our own lovely bonding time!" 

"Wait what." 

Our teacher looked on helplessly as three grinning, evil faces surrounded him. "I'm going to have a piece of that delicious ass today, Ka-ka-shi-CHAN!" I squealed.

"NOOOOOO!"

In the end, I never did get a piece. But I did manage to smack it once. It jiggled deliciously.

And that, my friends, is enough. 

For now. 

-----

A short Valentine's Day special, hoho. 

Hope you guys enjoyed o///o

AUTHOR...OUT!