Together

Yay ! Thanks for all the prompts .

This is for Valentine's Day ! I hope you enjoy !

It's a one - shot about Mark and Witney reminiscing about their relationship together , and all the ups and downs .

Again , I hope you enjoy .

..............................................................

The church bells rang and the sun shined . There were flowers blossoming through the last of the frost and there were blue jays chirping away . It was a great day for a wedding .

" Let's take a seat ," Witney said while pointed to two seats up close .

Mark and Witney had fallen in love with each other the first time they danced together . It created the everlasting bond between them . It sparked the love they had for each other they was unbreakable .

" Can you imagine ," Mark said taking a seat ," This can be us one day . This will be us one day ."

" We've had so many ups and downs . So many laughs and cries ," Witney replied , taking a seat next to Mark ," A full three years of love , and I don't regret anything we've done ."

" Remember the time we first met ?" Mark asked . Witney nodded and smiled as she recalled it .

..............................................................

" Hello , I'm Mark Ballas ," Mark greeted Witney as she walked in the rehearsal room .

Mark was shocked by Witney's presence . She was so shy , but so powerful at the same time . She was elegant and classy and poise . He knew she was a star already .

" Hi , I'm Witney ," Witney said while setting her bags down . She walked over and held her hand out for Mark to shake . Instead , Mark pulled Witney to him and gave her a big , tight hug .

" Sorry ," Mark said , remembering how young and shy she was ," let's work on the dance , shall we ?"

Witney smiled and took Mark's hand on the dance floor .

..............................................................

" That was the time I fell in love with you , you know ?" Mark said , giving a smirk .

" That dance was so empowering ." Witney awed at the memory of it .

It was her favorite memory . The passion they had for each other during that dance was incredible . It was something. She never felt before until then . That dance meant everything to her .

" Or the time we got into our first argument ?" Mark asked , laughing .

" Ohh I remember that real well ," Witney replied .

..............................................................

' Knock , knock .' Before Witney could even get up to answer the door , Mark barged in . He was heated , and Witney could tell .

" I've been texting and calling you . Why haven't you picked up ?" Mark almost demanded .

" my phone's dead . Mark , what's wrong ?" Witney asked , concerned . They had only been going out for a few months then and she never saw him this angry .

" You didn't show up for rehearsal , you've been avoiding me , you've just haven't been yourself . What's wrong , Witney ? Is it me ? What is it ?"

Witney was set back .

" Umm ," Witney started but Mark cut her off .

" No Witney , listen . You need to be more responsible . I need to be able to trust you ."

" Mark ," Witney started again ," I didn't have practice today . Only you did . I haven't been avoiding you . I've been concentrated on learning this week's dances . And I'm perfectly fine and am totally myself ."

Mark was embarrassed . He had realized she was right . He overreacted . He was so ashamed .

" Witney ," Mark sighed , apologizing ," I , I didn't know . I'm so sorr... "

" I don't know Mark ," Witney interrupted him ," All we do is argue . I think ... I think we just need some time ."

Witney walked quietly out off the room , leaving an embarrassed and heartbroken Mark .

..............................................................

" Those were the times ," Mark said , exhaling .

" That definitely was not my favorite memory ," Witney replied .

" It's mine ," Mark admitted .

" What ? Why ? " Witney asked , shocked . After all the wonderful memories , that was his favorite .

" Yeah . It's my favorite because we grew from that first argument . We learned each other . Every argument actually . My love for you grew from that . I learned that you're my everything . You're beautiful , intelligent , responsible . You're perfect . "

" Mark ," Witney had tears in her eyes . He was so sweet .

Witney pulled Mark in and their lips touched . The church bells rang , and the music started playing . Even though Mark and Witney were the hosts of this wedding , they knew they would be some day . Together .

..............................................................

Okay .

Again Happy Valentine's Day .

Also , thanks so much for all the reads . I have over a thousand reads for almost all my stories , and it's all because of you .

Thanks , I love you all . ♡