Everything

Okay , so I don't have school all week because of the ice and snow . Yay ! So I'll be writing a lot this week .

This is about a beach date . But I think I'm going to go a different way and I hope you guys like it .

Also , I have so many prompts . I promise I'll get to all of them . But I'm so humbled and grateful that you guys want ME to write your story ideas .

Enjoy .

..............................................................

" Ready ?" Mark said to Witney , standing at the pier .

It had been a month since the tour , and season 20 was arriving soon . Mark and Witney had a limited time together before the busy schedules started again .

Mark and Witney had sparks ever since they first met . They knew they had a connection ever since they first danced together . The only problem was the age difference . Witney was only nineteen while Mark was twenty-five . They both knew what they were getting themselves into , but it came with many challenges and bumps on the road .

" Ready ," Witney replied , putting her sunglasses on and heading towards the beach .

They found a vacant spot with no one around to set their stuff . Once they set up , Witney uncovered her wrap to a pastel blue , form - fitting bikini .

Mark was dazed . He had never seen Witney in anything like that . Ever .

" Okay , Ballas ?" Witney teased , smirking .

" Want to play that game , I see ," Mark Ballas replied . He chased her around and finally caught up to her . He scooped her off her feet and their lips gently touched .

Mark set Witney down , closer than she hoped for . His hand were on her waist as they were uncomfortably close . Mark's breathing intensified , until Witney pulled away .

" I ... I think I'm going to go for a walk ." Witney quickly sprinted away from an embarrassed Mark .

Mark was disgusted by himself . Why did he do that ? Why did he pressure her ? He felt awful . He had to make it up to her .

..............................................................

As Mark was putting the finishing touches , he saw Witney walking back . She came and saw what she couldn't believe . He had set up the most beautiful thing . There was a huge blanket that was covered with food , drinks , and a vase of white lilies , her favorite flower .

" Is it too simple ?" Mark asked as she approached him . " It was kinda short notice . "

" It's perfect ," Witney sighed and smiled ," Everything's perfect ."

" Well , I hope you like finger sandwiches and chocolate covered strawberries ."

" They're my favorite ." Witney said as she sat down across from Mark .

" Mark ?" Witney started as they started eating . " Do you ever think you made the right choice ?"

" What do you mean ? What choice ?" Mark asked .

" I mean about us . I'm six years younger than you . I know you . I know you must feel ... Impatient , nervous . I just mean that ... That I get it if you want to move on with me ?"

Mark could tell the nervousness in her voice ," No . Hell no . I love you for you . I never should have pressured you earlier . It was all my fault and I hope you can forgive me . But don't change . Don't ever think you're not worth it , because you are . You're worth everything . Everything ."

" I love you ." Witney whispered .

" I love you too ." Mark leaned in and their lips collided .

Mark knew it . He knew she was the one . She was worth everything . And he couldn't be happier that he had her .

..............................................................

Okay .

So I might rewrite this . I'm still deciding if this is actually good because I feel like this prompt could go a bunch of different ways .

I hope you guys like the way I personally went with this because I sorta kinda do .

Also just wanted to say that j have another story already in the works . My other story ' Fate ' is winding to a close , sadly . But ' Once in A Lifetime ' will be out soon , hopefully . I hope you guys really enjoy this story as well .

Thanks , I love you all . ♡