Angels

Okay , this is dedicated to Witney's great grandmother . She just passed away . Stay strong . May there be prayers sent . God Bless . ♡

..............................................................

I knew Witney wasn't herself . She was sad , even during the show . She never does that . Even in the hardest situations , Witney always puts on a show . But not tonight . Something was bothering her .

Soon the show was over and I packed my bags and headed out of my dressing room . I enter the tour bus to discover shocking news . Witney's great grandmother as passed . I could see Witney fighting back tears , as she never liked to show her emotional side .

" Witney , I'm so sorry for your loss ," Emma said . Everyone crowded around her , comforting her .

" Thanks , guys ." Witney said as she wiped away her tears ." That means a lot , but I .. I think I need to be alone right now ."

Witney then walked back to the bed area of the bus . I knew Witney wanted to be alone , but I had to see her . It crushed me seeing her sad . Seeing her hurt .

" Hey , Wit . I heard ." I said as I walked to where Witney was standing . I could hear her sobbing . I hugged her when she pulled back .

" Why , Mark ? Why ?! Why did this happen . Why did she have to ... Have to die ?!" Witney yelled , as tears streamed down her face . I was heartbroken for this girl . I wanted to take all the pain from her . To take it all and just put it on me .

" Witney ..." Was all I could utter before she interrupted me .

" I should've been there . I should've been there for her ! " There was pain in her voice . I could tell she was frustrated and mad .

" It's okay , Witney . It's okay ."

" No it's not Mark ! How am I supposed to live without her ? I can't ! She , she was my everything . Mark , I can't ! I ... I ."

I pulled her into a tight hug , and she didn't fight back . She just cried onto my shoulder . I knew I couldn't do anything at this point , but to love her .

" I can't ."

..............................................................

" Mark ..."

I turned around to see Witney . Her eyes were still red and puffy and she had just woken up , but she was still gorgeous . Still beautiful .

" Mark , I just need to say ... Thank you . For last night . I needed something who would just hug me and let me cry . " she said .

" Witney , you're brave , kind-hearted , beautiful inside and out . You're truly special ."

..............................................................

Okay my first one shot . I hope you guys like it .
Thanks , I love you all . ♡