Wait

Well it's the last month of school and everybody is preparing for graduation and prom.

Let me fill you guys on some things. So Shawn Taylor and Messiah started go to school with the gang. Shawn is dating Honesty but Honesty is cheating on him with Taylor's brother,  Messiah and he has a girl but no one knows who she is. Messiah and his girlfriend are trying to break up the gang and their slowly tring to get Shawn's help.

Chris is sexually frustrated but is waiting on Nique. Nique is also sexually frustrated but she is giving it up soon.

Loyalty and Devin are STILL not official but are sexually active with each other. They will be together soon.

Dre and Mony are STILL strong. Power Couple.

Pooh and Mookie ( Treylin and Modesty) are on rocky roads because Mookie keeps fighting Taylor for the slightest things and Pooh tells her about it and she said he is choosing the whore who broke his heart and used him over the one who really cares and loves him. This happened a month ago and she still hasnt forgave him but he has tricks up his sleeves to get back on good terms with the one he loves.

<><><><><>>>>><<<<><><><><>

Its Time I Updated Well Overdue

But This Is Twe Help With What Is Coming Up In The Near Future Every Paragraph You Seen Today Will Have Their Own Chapter To Add Drama But Yea.

Byee

           ~~Modestly_Me~~♡♥♡♥