2 Months Later

Modesty's P.O.V

It's been two months since we were at the beach house and so much happened.

1. Loyalty and Devin are openly talking but they not official and they are so cute together

2. Honesty sexualy harassed Dre and got her ahh beat by Harmony in the boxing ring sh*t was funny

3. Chris and Unique are together

~~ FLASHBACK~~

After breakfest we went to a boxing gym called Sting. 

We were here because Mony and Honesty are boxing cause Honesty can't keep her hand off other peoples man.

The workers there put them in the boxing gear and asked if they were going to do a clean fight or just for them to break it up when it gets out of hand. They didn't have on boxing gloves but these little gloves tha you just slip your hands in and it didn't have finger wholes.

They started to fight and Dre was being petty and recording it. Honesty was giving Mony a couple licks but my best friend know not to take no L.

Mony slammed her and was on top whooping her a**. It was so funny cause all Honesty was doing was pulling hair but in the car she was gone work Mony. I guess not.

~~FLASHBACK OVER~~

Now everyone is cool by that I mean Mony and Honesty. We fight but we don't hold grudges we all love each other. For some of us this friendship is all we got.

Me and treylin are in his house in the theater room watching School Dance. I was sitting on the couch laughing at Julian cause he was throwing burritos at the little dude.

" It wasn't even that funny" Treylin smart mouth A** said.

"Shut up it was funny" I slapped him and he pulled me in his lap so that I was straddling him. He put his hands on my butt and I put my head in the crook in his neck.

"You sleepy"

"A little but I want to finish this movie" after that I fell asleep on Pooh. I call Treylin Pooh because his little cousin and aunt call him that.

When I woke up I tried to get up but his grip tightened around me.

"Pooh I gotta pee" when I said that he loosened his grip anid I went and peed.

I came back to him on the phone. I was hungry so I went downstairs and cooked us some chicken. We ate and went back to sleep.

<><><><><<>><><><><><><>

Short Update

Yall know what to do..