Together

Treylin's P.O.V

2 Months Later

I just met Modesty and I think I'm in love with her. The way she talks, laughs, sneeze just her in general. She gon' be the one I wife. I had just got done walking her to class when I was pulled into the janitor's closet.

I looked to see who pulled me into this closet and it was LaRaine. LaRaine is a girl i used to go with and every once in a while get top or a quick nut from but other than that ion want her loose throat ass. She was about to kiss me but i quickly pushed her away.

" What is wrong with you girl" I asked her.

" Trying to please you the way this new chick can't" she said referring to Modesty.

" Nawl you good get tf off me before she whoop you the way i can't"

" So she got you and you loyal to her but when and if you were mine you would have let another chick do it" and she was right Modesty got the loyal me these other chicks got this D and that's all. Modesty got all of me plus some.

"And" I asked.

" So you saying she better than all the other girls you've been with" she questioned. I nodded. " Even Taylor"

Taylor was my first love. She was actually my first at a lot. Sex, love, heartbreak and girl. I thought she was gon' be my rock, my rod, my backbone and my wife but that taught was outlived by her gold digging. She could get any thing from me and my love blind ass would give it to her. Once she thought she got all i had she up and moved to California.

LaRaine snapped her fingers in front me getting me out my daze with a questioning look. I shruged and she walked out the closet leaving me there.

Modesty's P.O.V

Class has just started but I had to use the bathroom so asked the teacher and she said yea. When I was coming out the bathroom I saw the school thot LaRaine coming out the closet looking mad and sad. So I stayed in my spot to see who mad her mad and sad. To my surprise it was MY BOYFRIEND, Treylin Carter. He spotted me and walked up to me.

"Hey baby" he kissed my forehead.

" Hey what was you in there for" I questioned. I acted as if I didn't see LaRaine walk out just to see if he was gon lie.

" I'm not gon even lie to you after I walked you to class LaRain pulled me in the closet talking about she gon please me in ways you cant and then I was rejecting her and she asked if I thought you was better than all my girls and i said yea" that made me blush " Then she asked even Taylor, my first love, I said I didn't know don't take that the wrong ways because I think you going to be there one day soon Modesty I really like you and don't want anything to jeopardize our relationship"

I was just surprised he was faithful to me I couldn't be mad at him. He stood up for me and our relationship.

He might be the one.