Shawn And Honesty

Honesty's P.O.V

Prom is coming up soon and Shawn hasn't asked me yet. It's in two weeks my niggah. The new boy Darel asked but I'm with Shawn and I'm trying my best to stay faithful. Shawn is a good guy but its been 3 months and everybody know how I does it. Darel is just what I need tall, dark, with a big dick.

I know its wrong but i cant help it. Last week after the Taylor and Messiah Thing ( The next chapter will be about the confrontation to the situation) all the girls except Taylor went to the mall then we had track practice. Well when we were at the mall Nique told us about her and Chris finally fucking. I couldn't help but get hot I know that shit was good. Anyway when we got to track practice, Boys and girls had track together today. Darel was walking out the locker room when I was walking in ours.

Flashback

"Hey pretty lady" He spoke to me.

"Hey Darel" With that I walked into the girls locker room.

I took off my jeans and crop top, exposing my sports bra and boy shorts. I bent down to unzip my sports bag and i felt something press against me from behind me. I was already wet from the story NIque told me.

"You already wet for huh baby" his voice alone made me even more wet than I was before."And its still coming I see"

I stood up straight. "Move boy you know I got a boyfriend"

"If he was doing you right I wouldn't be making you wet" and he was right.

He started to suck on my neck and play with me from behind. It felt so good I just let it happen. He picked me up and sat me roughly on top of the sink."You dint need these" he ripped off my boy shorts. He got down on his knees and started by spreading my 'lips'. He blew his cold breath on my soaking wet 'box' making my body shake uncontrollably. I moaned out his name softly.

He finally connected his tongue with my clit. Slowly sucking and licking, swirling his tongue driving me crazy. He stuck his tongue deep inside my 'box'. After a while of the best head I ever got, my legs started to shake and I knew what that meant.

"Cum for me baby" as soon as those words left his mouth my juices started to flow. He cleaned my up and took me off the sink.

"This is what you could have but you fucking with somebody that ain't treating your body right" he then kissed my lips so passionately then left like nothing happen leaving me stuck.

Flashback Over

I Really care about Shawn but right now I really want to be with Darel. My mind has been on him every chance it got.

Honesty Texting Darel

H: Hey

D: If You Not Saying Yes To The Prom Ion Wanna Hear It

H: Yes

D: I Want You To Get Rid Of Your Mans First

H: Already Done Baby

D: You Want To Be My Lady Now

H: Yes D I'll Be Your Lady

Convo Over

"Who got you all smiles" Shawn asked.

"Nobody we need to talk"

"About"

"Us" he stayed quite so I could talk.

"I think we should be apart"

"Why"

"Im feeling somebody else"

"Ok I understand I just want you to know that I really care about you" He kissed my forehead and left my house. I heard the hurt in his voice but I had to do it so I wouldn't hurt him more later.

Shawn's P.O.V

In all honesty I wasn't really hurt but I was shocked. I wasn't hurt because I met this sexy ass girl in the mall named Ky'trese. Me and her been talking and I wanted to ask her to prom but Honesty was in the way of that now she's not.

On The Phone With Ky'trese.

S: Come Over

K: Im On My Way

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll Let Yall Know What Happened At The End Of Next Chapter Im To Sleppy To Finish. Love all The Support And All Of You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Vote(30)

Modestly_Me✌

Darel In MM