First Day

Modesty's P.O.V

Today I start school and I don't feel like meeting people. I got up and did my morning routine. After a 15 minute shower i brushed my teeth and got dressed. I put on my black crop top, high waisted shorts, and black and grey cheetah print flats.

I walked downstairs to the kitcen and got an orange. I grabbed my MK bag and phone then went to my car. I got the directions to the school and left.

I pulled up to the school it looks nice but the kids look like....I guess. I got out the car female wishing and niggahs wanting. I walked to the main desk.

"Can I help you" the front desk lady asked me.

"I juust transfered here and i need a schedule" I say.

"Name"

"Modesty Hayes"

"Here you go" she hands me my schedule.

"Thanks"

As I am walking this girl stops me.

"Are you new here" she asked.

"Yea"

She was about my height, brown skin but not to dark with sholder lenght hair. She pretty tho.

"Do you need help with anything"

"Where is my first class and my locker"

"You have all my classes so I'll help and your locker is ova here by the way my name is Harmony" she said holding out her hand out for me to shake it.

"Modesty" I said shaking her hand.

She walked me to my locker amd everyone that passed by she told me about.

"there go treylin and dre." I look up to see this tall light skinned boy he was fine af.

"treylin the light skinned one and dre the other one wit his fine ahh"

"you must like him" I asked her and she shoke hwr head yes fast.

"they thugin so you might not like that but they got hella bands you might think they mean but nawl coolest niggahs you can ever meet" she said as they started to get closer to us.

"hey mony" dre said to harmony

"hey" she said back and treylin wassup nodded me I giggled and did it back makin him laugh.

"wats your name ma" dre asked me.

"modesty" I told him

" my name dre and this treylin" he said.

"well we out" harmony said grabbing my arm and we walked off to first period.

Treylin's P.O.V

"damn bruh she look ghud" dre said.

"who"

" harmony niggah but modesty cute too"

"you had a crush on ole girl fa so long why you wont ask her out already"

"ion kno bruh"

" but modesty look just like the girl from the other day I told you bout at the trap"

"she bhad"

"yea gotta holla at her"

" damn shawty aint even been here a week and you trynna get her"

"wateva niggah lets go to class I hope she in there"

"lurkin ahh niggahs be like" he said as we made our way to class.

When we got in the class we headed to where we usually sit at the table wit harmony. and to my surprise bae/modesty was sitting next to her.

Modesty's P.O.V

"wats ghud" dre said to me and harmony

"nun yall asses was almost late" harmony said as dre and treylin sat down dre in front of harmony and treylin in front of me.

"why you being mean baby"

"dont play wit me"

"fareal want to go out fa lunch"

"iight but I cant leave modesty by herself"

"so you her keeper but nawl treylin can keep her company he like her any way" when he said that I looked at treylin who was staring at me.

"fareal" harmony asked treylin. He nodded and now im blushing.

The teacher walked in and looked at her paper and called my name.

"Modesty Hayes" I raised my hand.

"im Mrs.Warren and this is Collage Trigonometry and you are very pretty"

"Thank you" she smiled and started class.

The whole time me and treylin was playin eye tag and footsie. He caught me starin and started to stare back. I noticed he has hazel eyes.

Harmony must have seen us because she hit my knee. I wrote on my piece of paper and said cock blockin or nawl. She read it and laughed.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

PLEASE COMMENT LIKE AND VOTE

~MODESTLY_ME~♡♥♡