Chapter 10

I couldn't think of a name for this chapter. Comment ideas.

Harmony's P.O.V

I was walking to the indoor basketball court to play 2 on 2 with Dre, Unique, and Chris.

As I was walking to the court I saw Loyalty and some one kissing in the gym. I couldn't make out who it was so I thought on it.

Nique, Dre, Chris, Me the court. Modesty, Trey, Honesty the theater. Loyalty the gym. so that leaves Devin.

I was stunned but decided to just talk to her about it later.

Nique's P.O.V

Mony was taking a long time to get here so I went to look for her. When I saw her she was in front of the gym.

" You taking this long-" GCO by Mony.

She put her hand over my mouth signaling me to be quiet and pointed to Devin kissing some one.

I gently moved her hand. " Who is the girl" I asked in a whisper.

" Loyalty" she whispered to me in response.

I grabbed her hand so we can go meet the boys before they come and give them up.

Before we made it to the boys completely I stopped her.

" Don't say nothing to nobody because if they wanted us to know we would know" I said.

" I was just about to tell you that and let's ask her alone later" she said.

I nodded and we walked to the gym.

" About time, Mony you with me Nique you with Dre" Chris said. I know he said that so he could hold me and fell on me but I didn't mind.

We played for like a hour and the whole time the boys were touchy. Chris even kissed my neck. He better be glad other people was around or else we would be on this floor getting it in. Lol. I grabbed his 'Friend' too.

I was on my way to my room to shower when some one grabbed me. I turned to be face to chest with Chris.

" What" I asked annoyed because I was dirty and sweaty and wanted to shower.

" I gotta tell you something after you get out the shower" he said with pleading eyes.

" Kay" with that I walked away to my room.

Wonder what it's about this time.

Honesty's P.O.V

I was walking to the court because I was tired of being the third wheel to the power couple.

When I got to the court Dre was there shirtless. He look good to me.

" Hey "

" Sup "

" Want to run one " I offered.

" You don't want nun of this " He boasted pupping his fake collar.

" Let's go then "

I took off my shirt exposing my sports bra. I already had on tights and running shoes so I was ready.We started to play and I had ball first.

 Dre's P.O.V

Honesty took off her shirt showing that she had on a red sports bra. My favorate color. I didn't want her to catch me staring so I looked away.

When she was done I gave her the ball. She checked it to me and I gave it back. she ran it to the hole and made a lay up.

" Make it take it" I asked.

" Nawl"

She gave me the ball and from there it was a lot of feeling. She felt on me I felt on her a little.

When the game was over, I WON, she was breathing hard and staring at me. It was turning me on so I looked at my phone.

I looked up to her as she walked up to me seductively. I knew my 'Friend' was half erect by now.

" I've been wanting you for awhile now" she said to me and i knew she wanted this D.

" I got a girl and im not going to jeopardize that I love my girl " I spoke truthfully.

" What yo girl don't know won't hurt her " 

" I thought you was a good friend"

" I am but I really want you in me Andre"

She took my member in her hand and now I was fully erect. I quickly grabbed her hand off and ran to me and Harmony's room. She was on the bed. I was breathing hard.

"What's wrong" she asked curious.

" I'll tell you after i get out the shower" with that I hopped into the shower.

I'm just happy she didn't see my hard.

Modesty's P.O.V

After me and Trey got done watching the movie we went up to our room.

"Bae im sleepy" I told him.

" Me too lets shower and go to sleep until it's time to go eat" 

And that's exectly what we did. I showered in my room and he showered in his.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

COMMENT

VOTE (15)

FOLLOW

MODESTLY_ME