Moving In

Modesty's P.O.V

My name is Modesty Imagine Hayes. I am eighteen and a senior in high school. I am 5'1 mixed with black and Indian with green and hazel eyes and black hair that stops at the middle of my back.

Me and my parents are moving to California from Atlanta where I was born and raised. We're moving because my dad got promoted to head c.e.o of his law firm.

My dad is a huge lawyer and my mom is an accountant. They make hella money and I ain't mad about it.

"Mo we here get up" my mom said as she shook my shoulders.

"I'm up" I tell her

We are now getting off the plane and getting what little bags we had because everything was flown to the house a week ago.

"There's Bill" my dad states.

Bill is the driver. We don't have time to find new workers so we brought them. I followed them to the black BMW and just rode.

We were riding for at least 20 minutes and the car stoped in front of this huge mansion. It had a lake in front and columns around the driveway.

When I stepped in the house I almost died. There were chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. I went to the kitchen and there were marble countertops and stainless steal everything and there was an island.

I walked upstairs to find my room and my name was on a door in the neatest handwriting. I opened the door and had an happy attack.

There was a California king sized bed, a walk in closet, and a huge master bathroom.

I'm loving this.

"How you like it" my mom asked

"It's good" I chuckled

With that she left my room laughing.

I'm gon like this place.