021

[Chantel Davidson]

As Dally ate the Dino nuggies he would like play with them it was so cute! He would pretend their walking and Ugh. It was just so cute of him.

"Watch this" Buck whispered "what you name them this time?"

AHHH HE NAMES HIS DINO NUGGIES STOPPP!!!!! this is too cute.

"This one is Ricky, one leg Danny, no face Todd, this one is Steve cause he has a big nose, Freddie, Luca, and Dumbass Martin who I'm eating right now cause he's a dumbass" I put my hand over my mouth and smiled like an idiot.

"So what's happening right now?" Buck asked him

"So Ricky and No face Todd were having an argument on who wanted to get there feet eaten first but then dumbass Martin came in and ruin the argument so he got eaten completely"

"Oh wow, what about the ketchup?" Buck asked him

"That's the slime pool where they either choose to drown then get eaten or get half their body eaten and think they are getting cured with the slime pool But really they are not and they are getting eaten"

"Sounds like a good story line" buck nodded

"Yeah" Dally nodded and was internally just screaming

"You should ask Elle if she wants one"

"Do you want a big nose Steve or Freddie?" He asked me

"Can I please have Freddie, I feel like you want to bite big nose Steve's head off" I said to him

"Yeah" he gave me Freddie the Dino nuggie and I turned around for a second and screamed internally

"Okay"

"Do you want to choose how Freddie dies?" Dally asked me as he gave me his plate

"What are the options?"

"Drowns in slime pool, or if you want to be crazy which only happens to one Dino nuggie and it's really crazy but he can go through the pits if hell" He sounded very excited Why is he so perfect?

"What are the pits of hell?"

"So I created spicy sauce that makes you just want to die so the Dino nuggies choose if they want to go through the pits of hell cause it's so hot, but once they are eaten you get sauce in your mouth so you have to wash it down with beer"

"Should I try the pits of hell?" I asked him

"That's horrible way for Freddie to die he's a good nuggie"

"Okay I'll just drown him in Slime pool"

"Okay" he nodded and I put the chicken nugget in the ketchup and ate it.

"Freddie tastes really good" I said covering my mouth

"You can't mention death! That's the first rule they will freak out and then I have to eat them all at once!" He sighed

"I didn't know I'm sorry"

"Your lucky they didn't hear cause you were still eating Freddie"