The fight and make up

Izumi smiled and played with Mitsou's hair as he slept next to her. She got up and pulled on a pair or sweatpants and a baggy shirt she left at his house. She yawned and went to the bathroom. Izumi brushed her teeth and scratched her chest from under her shirt. She spit out the toothpaste and her eyes widened. The girl had numerous bite marks along her body. She noticed Mitsou finally carved his initials into her thigh and she sighed. Thinking back she had school. Izumi took a quick shower and washed her face. She walked out of the bathroom and pulled on a red short sleeved shirt and black pants with a chain on the belt loop. She wore black sneakers and left her hair messy.

She noticed Mitsou still asleep and shrugged. She walked back into the bathroom to be met with a tired Shizou using the bathroom. "Oh! Morning Shizo-Chan!" She smiled and leaned on the door frame.

"Morning Izumi."

He took a second and his eyes widened, "Izumi?! Don't call me Shizo-Chan and get out!"

"Huh? Woah, your about the same size as Mitsou."

"Get out!" He shouted and threw a pack of cigarettes at her and she closed the door. She shrugged and crawled back into bed with Mitsou. He immediately cuddled into her back and grabbed possession of one of her boobs. She rolled her eyes and continued to play games on her phone. When he finally woke up he gave her breast a squeeze making her squeeze in shock and turn towards him. "We skipping?" She questioned and he nodded. She smiled and sat up pulling on her black sneakers. She grabbed Mitsou's red baseball cap and put it on backwards. Mitsou wore black jeans with a chain on them and a white baggy shirt with a grey jacket. He noticed Izumi pulling on her jacket and held out his hand.

"Ready?"

"Mhm!" He kissed her cheek and then headed out. They spent the day eating ice cream and other sweets, scamming people, tricking people, and scaring people. Izumi checked her phone and sighed, "it's about time for everyone to get out of school." Mitsou nodded happy to see their friends. He placed his arm over her shoulder and began to walk around and saw Anri and Mikado being harassed by bullies. They stepped in and saw Izaya break a girls phone.

"Mikado, this is Izaya. He's Izumi's older brother."

"Hello—" He was hit by a flying trash can and Izumi rolled her eyes. She kissed Mitsou and squeezed his hand. "Here we go again."

Izaya brought out his knife ready to use it and Shizou glared getting ready to throw something else, Mitsou smirked. "We joining in today babe?" He asked.

Izumi thought for a second and smiled, "Of course." She answered and kissed his cheek. He kissed her temple and the separated. Mitsou went to his brother and Izumi went to hers. She got her knife out and Mitsou grabbed a trash can. Izumi began to drool talking about how hot Mitsou was being making the boy blush and bite his lower lip thinking how sexy she looked with her knife. "Focus!" Shizou and Izaya said to their siblings.

The two sighed and smirked at each other taking the fight elsewhere. "Are Mitsou and Izumi gonna be alright?"

"Oh there gonna be fine. This happens all the time. Welcome to Ikebukoro."

After trashing Ikebukoro and Izaya escaping, Izumi was cuddling Mitsou in his bed. He traced shapes his initials thats were carved into her thigh. She traced her initials that were carved into his wrist, whisky she told him to put somewhere else but he rejected her. Sighing she kissed it and shook her head, "My obsessive little dummy."

"Hey Angel should we pay a visit to the second best couple? After us of course." Mitsou spoke up and a smile spread across Izumi's face. "Of course Dear." She said happily. She loved spending time with Celty. The two went there often since Izumi often got hurt and Mitsou would rage and want to kill everything in his path. Celty often had to knock the boy out or sedate him. Sometimes Izumi carried sedatives with her just encase she somehow got roped into a turf war or her brother used her for his gang information and she got hurt. Which they both surprisingly happen a lot.