Oh dollars, sibling dispute

Mitsou and Izumi were with Mikado, Anri and Masaomi at Russian sushi. The group began to discuss the disappearance of Mika Harima. Mikado told Anri that he was sure it wasn't a gang or kidnapping that led to her disappearance. Though the girl only worried more. Izumi shrugged, "Yeah either it was some sort of being, she had a double life that caught up to her, or she ran away."

"Not helping Zumi." Masaomi shook his head and she shrugged and leaned into Mitsou more, "I see it all the time with my clients."

"Clients?"

"Yeah. You didn't think I spied on people and take down crime rings for fun right? I mean sometimes but mostly I do it for money." She shrugged and Mitsou nodded, "I get paid for being her bodyguard."  Masaomi stared at the two, "You guys are a weird couple." He said and the table of friends laughed.

"I help people. Whether it be information, running away, new identities, or any kind of job really. I'm like my brother but better." She smiled and sipped some of Mitsou's drink he rolled his eyes and took the drink from him and she pouted. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek and she rolled her eyes. There was a beeping on a flip phone that was in Mitsou's jacket pocket. Izumi pulled it out and looked at it. She smirked and showed her boyfriend and he smirked too. "My brothers getting a call." Masaomi sighed, "I thought Izaya punished you for the bus last time."

"The ones he found were made to be found and they were decoys anyway." Izumi said and placed the phone to her ear and listened in on his call but it was staticky. Groaning she grabbed her other flip phone that was labeled "work" so she grabbed it and saw there were jobs waiting for her and she groaned. She then brought out a more modern black flip phone with a dark purple heart painted on the back. Which was her personal phone. "We're out guys." She said and hugged everyone leaving.

Mitsou and Izumi left and walked the streets talking while on the way to their office. Their office was located in an alleyway near love hotels, strip clubs, with drugs and drug dealers at all corners working for bigger gangs. Domestic violence in the rundown apartments arguing and many different bars. They unlocked the door to their office and walked inside. The building was crisp and clean on the inside with a chill atmosphere. There were two red couches with a mahogany table separating them with a small kitchen in the back and a door leading to her personal office which was a farce for where she kept her important documents. She only used that room to sleep. She hid all her important documents and flash drives somewhere only she and Mitsou know of.

Izumi instructed Mitsou to sit on the couch in the meeting area. He did and she laid her head in his lap while he watched her read responses in the Dollars chat room. Mitsou took her phone and placed it down, the girl huffed and looked up at him. "What is so interesting in the chat that you have to stalk it and not say anything." Mitsou asked and his girlfriend rolled her eyes. "Their were talking about Shizou," she told him expecting a reaction. Her boyfriend shrugged, "Ok." He said as he grabbed the remote and turned the Tv, that was facing Izumi's desk, on.

She sighed and kissed him then cuddled into him, "Turn on that horror movie you like." She said and he nodded doing such. "Why aren't you upset? Their talking about your brother."

"Your not upset with them when they talk about your brother."

"Because he's a terrible person. Shizou is great." She said and Mitsou rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Watch the movie." He said and she huffed.

Izumi groaned at her desk after adjusting her fur coat over her shoulders on her school uniform. Her head laid on her desk with a hired expression, "I'm so bored!"  She noticed Mikado came to the academy late and she huffed. Mitsou stood beside her and rubbed her back supportively. Izumi sat up and kissed her boyfriends cheek then rolled her eyes getting bored again. "I'm gonna spy on people." She mumbled and pulled out a smart phone. Izumi flipped through different cameras she had placed in her clients house. Thinking she could actually do her job and spy on people. She watched a house mom who's husband suspected her of cheating. He was paying her a lot of money so naturally she took the job. She watched as the mom put her young daughter to bed and changed clothes. Izumi quirked a brow and smirked seeing the woman in expenses clothing.