Your a monster

Izumi laid in Mitsou's arms while playing with his hair. They laid in comfortable silence entangled with the blankets around their bare bodies. Izumi flinched when their phones went off. Telling each of them to sneak out of the other's house. Sighing, Izumi pulled on her under clothes and Mitsou wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his face into her back. "Don't go." He whispered. Izumi's heart immediately melted and she turned around, "You know we have school tomorrow, I can't stay, Shizuo will find out—" Mitsou sat up and kissed her nose, "I don't care." He said sternly with a straight face.

Mitsou pouted, "Please Zumi-Chan? Angel?"

Izumi closed her eyes in attempt to calm her blush, "Fine." She sighed. Mitsou smiled brightly and kissed her cheek. She pulled on his shirt and got up.

"I thought you weren't leaving?"

"I'm not I have to pee. And if your brother comes home, I would rather not be naked and have him seeing what's only for you."

"I would rather watch you go to the bathroom naked." Mitsou shrugged and laid down. Izumi shook her head and made sure her spare uniform was in the closet then used the bathroom. She looked at the clock after washing her hands. Three o'clock in the morning. She let out a shaky breath and tried not to let bad memories cloud her mind. After drying her hands off, she walked back into Mitsou's room and took her clothes back off. She began drifting off to sleep when they heard the front door open.

Mitsou gasped and kicked Izumi off the bed. Izumi hissed in pain at the impact of the floor on some of her knife fight wounds she's sustained while training with her boyfriend. Sighing she crawled under the bed. Shizou paced back in forth in front of the door. He actually already knew she was there since he came home while they were asleep. At first he yelled at his brother about having a girl home which a half asleep Mitsou rolled his eyes about and went to sleep.

Sighing Shizou came in the room. He sat on the bed next to his brother who quickly pulled on his boxers before he entered. Shizou cleared his throat, "I know, your at that age now where you...uh..play around a lot."

"What like sex or like video games?" Mitsou asked confused. "The first one. I just wanna make sure your doing your...activities..responsibly."

Mitsou cringed and nodded. "I know, this is weird I got it.." Mitsou said. "Good. I was scared to have to tell someone else to give you the talk." He muttered and pat his back awkwardly.

"Oh and Izumi, hi. You need a better hiding spot."

Izumi got up on her knees so only her head was showing with a shy smile. "Hey Shizou."

"If you two are going to sneak around you should try harder." The blonde sighed and pointed to her clothes scattered around the room and left. Izumi cringed and curled up next to Mitsou.

The two shared a laugh and quickly drifted to sleep. In the morning, Izumi got up earlier than everyone and showered. After she pulled on her uniform, she woke up Mitsou and made him get in the shower. Once they were dressed they left for school.

Once classes finished, they spotted Anri near a sketchy looking guy in the hallway. Telling her to be careful of the killer. Mitsou looked to his girlfriend and quirked his brow in confusion. Silently asking if she knew what was happening. She shook her head and gripped his hand tighter.

Mitsou brought her hand to kiss lips and kissed it gently. He knew how upset she was when she didn't know something. Even if it was little or trivial. She was a firm believer in nothing is insufficient. She glared and Mitsou pulled her along. "I've got work today." Mitsou sighed. Mitsou worked as an waiter at a cafe near the school. While Izumi went to her job whenever she felt like it. Her employer didn't have the guts to fire her since she has a file compiled on him. Not only that but she's underaged and works in a bar as a bartender and he asks her for information.
Which all around is a case sainting to happen. While Mitsou's employer is scared to fire him and anger his brother.