Chapter 7

'Great Jisoo's ex' Jennie thought.

Jisoo looked up to see the waitress and indeed it was Soojoo, Jisoo's high school girlfriend. Jisoo couldn't believe she had met Soojoo in all places like this not to mention it's been what, like 5 years or so. Not that they ended on bad terms but they hadn't seen each other since.

Soojoo was truly in disbelief. She's finally met Jisoo again and even though Jisoo and her had broken up she's always had a special place in her heart for her. The thing that had suprised Soojoo even more was that she was with Jennie, another high school mate she had known but they weren't friends.

Jisoo was the first to speak up.

Jisoo: Hey Soojoo long time no see!!

Soojoo: Hey Jisoo, you look stunning as always.

For some reason that comment made Jisoo blush and Jennie had noticed which made her feel a little angry. Was she jealous? Nah Jennie doesn't get jealous easily or so she thought.

Jisoo: Ehm, why thank you Soojoo, you look good yourself.

Soojoo: So who's this lovely lady Jisoo?

Soojoo obviously knew who Jennie was but she just wanted to confirm. She's not going to lie to herself that back in high school she had noticed how Jennie was always looking at Jisoo in a lovely way. Jisoo never saw but Soojoo had suspicions that Jennie had a crush on Jisoo. Could it be that they're now dating?

Jisoo: Ah my apologies. Soojoo this is Jennie, Jennie this is Soojoo.

Jennie smiled at Soojoo even though she just wanted to take Jisoo far way from here.

Jennie: Nice to meet you Soojoo.

Soojoo: Likewise Jennie

There was an awkward silence for a moment before Soojoo decided to break that with a soft cough.

Soojoo: So what can I get for you guys?

Jisoo: Well I'll have the simple breakfast with the poached eggs and waffles and for the drink, coffee would be fine. For Jennie she'll have the same thing.

Soojoo wrote it down on a notepad never taking her eyes off of Jisoo. 'Wow is it possible for her to be even more prettier than in high school' Soojoo thought.

Jennie had watched their interaction and her stomach started twisting when she noticed Soojoo was only looking at Jisoo and never to her

Soojoo: Anything else Jisoo?

Jisoo: No thanks, what about you Jennie?

Jennie: No thanks, I'm fine.

Jennie had only looked at Jisoo.

With that Soojoo walked off but not before taking another glance at Jisoo. Soojoo had lots of thoughts running through her head varying from, was Jisoo still single or why her heart was beating so fast ?

Jisoo: Well that was indeed a shocker. Jennie are you okay? Your face is all red.

Jennie hadn't realize how upset she was turning and her hands were even turned into fists under the table.

Jennie: Yeah, I'm okay it's just kind of hot in here.

Jisoo: Here, I always bring a small fan with me. It's even black and pink, my favorite colors.

Jennie:Thank you.

Jisoo just smiled at Jennie and they waited another 20 min and their food had arrived. They mostly ate in silence but there was some chit chat here and there.