Chapter 13

The next morning

Jisoo woke up to the sunlight hitting her face.

Jisoo: Uhhhhh..... did I forget to close my blinds last night??

Jisoo hated waking up so early in the morning especially when it's her day off.

She couldn't complain much because as soon as she checked her phone she saw a text from Joy. Her mood changed so fast.

Joy: 9:00 PM
I'm not sure if you're still awake but I just wanted you to know that I got home safe . Can't wait for our date☺️

  Jisoo: 7:10 AM
I'm glad you made it home last night!! I was actually thinking and was wondering if you'd like to go to a carnival with me ??

Not even a minute passed when Jisoo got a reply back. A smile formed on her face.

Joy: 7:10 AM
I would love to!! Just tell me the place and time!

Jisoo:7:11 AM
I was actually hoping we could go tonight around  6. I'll pick you up!

Joy: 7:11 AM
Sounds great!! I'll see you then!!

With that Jisoo put her phone aside and headed to the bathroom. She was radiating joy(hehe).

There was still quite some time before her date date with Joy so she decided to kill some time. She decided that she hadn't worked out in a while so she was going to work out in her private gym.

She grabbed her keys and headed off.

.........

Later that afternoon

Jisoo was arriving close to her house when she noticed a figure at her doorstep. It was a familiar figure. She slowed down her car to not alert the figure.

She saw that the person was hesitant to knock at her door. She kept going slow and made sure to park her car out of the person's eyesight. She slowly got out of her car and walked to the person.

When she got closer she realized who it was. It was Jennie.

Jisoo: 'What is she doing here at this time'

Jisoo: Jennie, is that you?

The person got scared by Jisoo's voice and quickly turned around.

Surely enough it was Jennie.

Jennie: Uhhh.. I was just umm..

Jisoo smiled. She had to admit that the latter looked cute stuttering.

Jisoo: How about we talk inside?

Jennie: Okay.....

Jisoo took out her house keys and unlocked her door and let Jennie in.

As soon as Jennie walked in, she was amazed by the view. Jisoo's house was huge. There were 2 staircases leading down to an unknown room and not to mention her dining room looked bigger than Jennie's whole house. The living room looked modern but unique. Everything was sparking clean.