Chapter 11

Jisoo: J- joy?

Jisoo could barely speak in the state of shock she was in.

Lisa looked between Jisoo and Joy and could feel the tension. Could it be that Joy liked Jisoo back? Lisa knew that if perhaps Joy did then she would like to be left alone with Jisoo. And so Lisa did just that.

Lisa: Hmm.. umm I'm just going to go. Maybe Rosé is here already.

With that she walked out the door past Joy and gave her a smile.

Once out of earshot Lisa let out a sigh. She had been rooting for Jennie ever since she found out about the crush she had for Jisoo back in high school but looking at Joy and how upset she looked she doesn't know anymore.

Lisa: This is so complicated.

Joy had shut the door after Lisa left but now she was just staring at Jisoo.She didn't know what to do next. It was like she couldn't think at all but one thing she did know was that she felt heartbroken.

Jisoo: Joy, how much did you hear?

Joy just looked at Jisoo. All she could feel was sadness. Jennie and Jisoo had just met yet Jennie already beat her to Jisoo.

Joy: Everything...... I heard everything.

Jisoo shut her eyes and wished that this was all a dream.

Joy: How long?

Jisoo was confused at Joy's question.

Jisoo: What?

Joy: I said "how long?" How long have you liked Jennie?

Jisoo widened her eyes. She didn't like Jennie. She had just met the girl.

Jisoo: I- I don't like Jennie like that.

Now it was Joy's turn to be confused.

Joy: Then why did you kiss her?

Jisoo just sat down on her couch and let out a sigh looking down at her feet.

Jisoo: I don't know....... it just happened. I wasn't really thinking.

Joy just sighed as well and sat down beside Jisoo.

Joy: Jisoo you don't just kiss somebody unless you feel something.

Jisoo: I know..... I know.

Jisoo: We were watching the fireworks and all of a sudden she turned to look at me and I did as well. I didn't notice how close were until then. I just looked at her and I was so emotional from watching the fireworks and seeing her face and how pretty she looked that night I just went for it.

Jisoo: I don't know what took over me but I kissed her. I felt so bad afterwards.

Joy just let out a sour smile. She felt like crying.

Joy: Did you regret it?

Jisoo looked up and saw for just a sec a look of hope in Joy's eyes. She looked back down.

Jisoo: N-no. I didn't regret it but that doesn't mean I like her. It just felt right.

Joy just let out a laugh.

Joy: Sounds like you're confused.

Jisoo: I- I don't want to be.

Joy: Why?