Chapter 16

Jisoo slowly opened her eyes and slightly got up. She felt her head pounding.

Jisoo: Uhh I have a headache

Jisoo felt someone move next to her and she slowly looked over. It was Jennie.

Flashbacks from last night started playing in her head.

Jisoo:'OMG PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A DREAM'

She closed her eyes and opened them again slowly just to make sure it was real. It was, Jennie was still there.....on her bed...shirtless.

She removed the covers off from her making sure she still had clothes on and she did. She looked back at Jennie and what a sight. Such an angelic face. She looked so innocent.

Jisoo took a deep breath.

Jisoo: 'If only I met you first, but why do you seem so familiar to me'

Jennie slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times. She yawned and stretched sitting up a little.

She looked over at Jisoo and smiled.

Jennie: Good morning!

She was about to get up when she looked over at Jisoo again.

Jennie: 'WAIT JISOO?!?'

She quickly hid underneath the covers.

Jisoo laughed.

Jisoo: 'Cute'

Jisoo: You can come out. Unfortunately this isn't a dream so you hiding underneath there isn't going to help.

Jennie slowly let the covers go and looked back at Jisoo.

Jennie: Did we?

Jisoo arched her eyebrows.

Jisoo: Did we what?

Jennie: You know...... sleep together.

Jisoo: Well I mean yeah we slept in the same bed.

Jennie: No I meant you know.....

Jisoo: Oh, as far I can remember.. no.

Jennie let out a slow breath and looked down and her eyes widened.

Jennie: Then why am I shirtless?!?

Jisoo: Well we didn't do it but we were about to.

Jennie: Oh Jisoo, I'm so sorry.

Jisoo: It's not your fault Jennie. We're both grown adults here. Now I'm going to the bathroom to get changed and you can put your shirt on. Meet me in the living room once you're done.

Jennie: Okay.

With that Jisoo left the room.

Jennie took a big breathe in.

Jennie: This can't be happening. Uhh I shouldn't have drank last night.

Jennie kept rubbing her head. She remembered everything clearly as she was still a little sober.

Jennie: 'Why did I kiss her?'

She got up from the bed and found her shirt and put it on. She knew they were definitely going to be talking about this. Jisoo is her boss and she's her secretary.

Jennie went to the bathroom  and looked at the mirror. She quickly spotted something on her neck.

Jennie: Oh gosh...