Chapter 8

Jennie was determined to get Jisoo after she gave herself a pep talk. She's been waiting so long just to have a chance with Jisoo and she's not going to just sit there and watch Jisoo being taken away from her.

Jennie: Tonight

Jennie was going to attempt to tell Jisoo how she feels about her tonight at the show. She's hoping that the fireworks would help her in a way.

Jennie took a glance at her watch and there was only an hour left before Jisoo would come pick her up. So in the meantime she decided to tidy up her house a little.

Meanwhile Jisoo was getting herself dressed as well.She didn't know why but she wanted to look her absolute best tonight. There were a variety of clothes for her to wear since she's rich. So she picked out one that looked the best on her.

She couldn't wait to see fireworks once again tonight. They had always been a part of her childhood. She's had so many great memories and she can't wait to make a new one. Even though she wished it was Joy coming with her tonight she still was thankful for Jennie.

Jisoo thought that this was a perfect way to get to know each other more since Jennie is her secretary and she should know stuff about her. She hopes in becoming friends because that's the kind of person she is, introverted.

She looked at her watch and saw that it was about time to pick Jennie up so she grabbed her car keys off the table and went on her way to Jennie's.

While on the way she had this unexplainable feeling and she was nervous about it. She decided to put on some music to make her not think about it as much. After a while she arrived at Jennie's house.

She went out her car and knocked on the door. The door had opened really fast as if Jennie was standing there waiting for her. Then Jennie came out and Jisoo's jaw almost dropped. 'Wow'  was the only thing Jisoo could think. Jennie was stunning.

Jisoo:You look beautiful.

Jennie put her head down so Jisoo couldn't see the blush that had appeared at her face. She felt so happy hearing such a compliment from Jisoo.

Jennie: Thank you, but you're the star here tonight.

Jennie smiled at Jisoo and oh boy that smile made her heart jump. 'Wow that smile could melt any heart' Jisoo thought. She smiled back unconsciously.

Jisoo: Thank you, I'm flattered.

Jisoo: I hate to not come in once again but we got to get going.

Jennie: Oh no it's fine. Maybe some other time.

Jisoo smiled at Jennie.

Jisoo: Greatt, let's get going then.

As always Jisoo let Jennie walk first with her following behind and she opened the door for Jennie to get in. Jisoo went around and got in the drivers seat.

Jisoo: This is going to be fun.

And so they drove their way to the destination and they didn't talk much but just enjoyed the view of the night sky until Jennie decided to speak up.

Jennie: Uh.. Jisoo?

Jisoo looked at Jennie briefly and made a 'hmm' noise.

Jennie: You know 'I like you'  this is my second time going to a fireworks show?

Jennie knew this wasn't the right time to tell Jisoo about her feelings but she badly wanted to but she didn't.