Ch5: Almost find out

Credit again to Crazycartoons5488 for her OC Catie the werecat. And pls remember that everyone in this AU are around 10 to 12 years old.

________________________________________________________________________________

   With the Wolfies, Rip was reading one of Armadylan's lastest letter she got from him, she smiled and thought "He loves me, I'm sure about that...". Meanwhile, Howler noticed his sister's weird behaviour. He and Kevin were right now having a ride in the Wolf wheels...

-"Enjoying the ride lil bro?" asked sarcasmly Howler

-"Hell yeah!" added Kevin

-Howler: Great! Say... What's up with Rip these days?

-Kevin: Rip ? Why asking?

-Howler: No reason. Ok I admit, she've been acting pretty weird these days. All what she does is taking some papers, locking up herself somewhere and sometimes I hear her squealing like some sort of obssessed fangirl. Is she okay?

-Kevin: Oh eh- I.... Ehm.... I dunno... *gulp*

-Howler: Meh, as usual you know nothing Kev. But I hope you're not hidding something from me! 'Cause great werewolves should never hide secrets from his wolf mates, you know that lil bro.

-Kevin: Yeah *nervous laugh* ... I sure do ... Can you drive faster?

-Howler: Then hold still! *drives faster* Yep yep YaOOOOOOOOUUUUUUHHH!!!!

    Meantime.... Rip was still at the wolfie's lair with her werecat sibling, they just kept talking for like hours....

-Catie: ... And then this damn fishface water splashed me and blew me away!

-Rip: Oh ? Must explain why you're so fluffy now *laugh*

-Catie: Yeah... Do you know how long it'll take me to dry myself now?

-Rip: Oh sis *laugh even more*

-Catie: Now say... On my way to you, I found this in your room *shows her a letter from Armadylan*

-Rip: *gasp and blush* Cat-! How did you-

-Catie: I couldn't read it because the writting isn't clear and I still can't read, so I thought that maybe you can

-Rip: Oh... Ehm... That's nothing *nervous laugh*

-Catie: Nothing? Then why is it pink and smells like rose perfum? Meow I hate that smell. And how did it end up in your room?

-Rip: Eh..... I was messing with some mailboxes.... Maybe the wind blew it to our lair or else I wouldn't write this letter that looks like a love letter *nervous laugh*

-Catie: Oh! So it's not yours? It'll get rid of it! *was about to tear it appart*

-Rip: NO WAIT!

-Catie: 0_0 ? Yeah...?

-Rip: Eh.... Let me do this while you go fix your fluffy furr thing, this letter was in my room after all

-Catie: Oh yeah now you mention it! I'll borrow your hairbrush then! *leave the room*

-Rip: Phew that was close.... Idk anymore how long I'll keep hiding it....