Ch12: Confrontation

Inside HQ, the PJs jumps inside their PJ Sub ready to dive in, "PJ Robot, you and the Wolfies stay in HQ in case anything wrong happen" said Catboy

-PJ Robot: Got it, we'll look for Rip on the meantime

-Owlette: Alright, and Wolfies, no touching or messing up in HQ

-Kevin: Heh, I'll look after them, right guys?

-Howler & Catie: Meh sure / Meow, whatever

-Catboy: Great, of we go!

*they gets inside the submarine and dive in leaving out HQ*

Meanwhile, on her crystal garden, Octobella was watching Armadylan moving heavy stoles and polish them as he was still hypnotised. 

-Octobella: That's right Armadylan keep polishing, and don't forget to swip my lair when you're done and feed Percival

-Armadylan: *hypnotised* Yes my love ...

-Octobella: *giggles* Good boy. It's good to have him back as a slave.

-Percival: *blabber* (What if the PJ Masks find out about him and try to save him?)

-Octobella: Easy my lil shrimp, I'll use my crystal on them

-Percival: *blabber* (Oh... and what does that crystal do?)

-Octobella: This my dear Percy is the crystal of love! It can force anyone to fell in love with the owner and do whatever they want! As you can see, I used it on Armadillo boy, and when the PJ Pests will come, I'll send the armadillo to fight them, then I'll use the crystal on them and they'll become my slaves as well! 

-Percival: *blabber* (Oh! Nice plan!) 

Back with the PJs...

-Catboy: Alright team, we're near the garden. Here's the plan: Owlette & I will distract Armadylan, Gekko & Aquafish; you got Octobella and try to take that crystal away from her so we can free Armadylan. Is that clear?

-All: Crystal Clear!

-Catboy: Great! Let's go team!

They put on their swimming gears (except Aquafish, cause she's a fish so she obviously can swim and breath underwater lol) then they all go. They went to confront the cecalea and her lobster pet

-Owlette: Stop right there Octobella!

-Octobella: Huh? Oh see who's there? The puny PJ Masks and- Oh if it isn't their newbie! Let me guess, you're a fishy fish right?

-Aquafish: Yep, the name's Aquafish btw

-Octobella: Pleasure to meet you, now Armadylan ATTACK!!!!

-Armadylan: *hypnotised* Yes my love ... ROLLING THUNDER BOLT! *start rolling on the PJs*

 As Catboy and Owlette but also Gekko start disctractingbattling Armadylan, Octobella approched Aquafish curious about the fish hero

-Octobella: *to Aquafish* So... you're a fish PJ Mask right?

-Aquafish: Eh... Yep

-Octobella: and you joinned the PJ Masks

-Aquafish: Yep! Many days ago. I'm their Fourth PJ Mask! They told me everything about you so whatever you'll do, I won't fell for it at all!

-Octobella: We'll see about that.... Say, do you like BUBBLES *throw a bubble on Aquafish but she dodged it*

-Aquafish: Nice try Octy! I have a 6th sense you know?

-Octobella: Oh yeah? Try to dodge THIS! *try to use her crystal current on Aquafish but she managed to blow it away with her powers* How do you do that!?

-Aquafish: You're confronting a water PJ Mask who's thrice stronger underwater than the three ones you know! Also SUPER FISH NET! *She throw a net on Octobella and caught her in*

-Octobella: ARGH! Percival! 

-Percival: *blabber* (Bella! I'm coming!)

  Aquafish uses her "Fish water bubble" and trapped the lobster inside her own yellow bubble, but instead of taking the crystal from them, she just grabbed it and sits near them

-Octobella: *nervous* What do you want? Make fun of me? Use the crystal's power on us so you'll get full control of us ?

-Aquafish: No... I just wanna talk to you.

-Percival: *in mind* Talk ?

-Aquafish: Why are you doing this ?

-Octobella: Doing what?

-Aquafish: Those evil things! Tricking everyone you meet, manipulating people, use those amgic crystals to trick them... Why? 

-Octobella: Because.... Because... I'm evil that's why! 

-Aquafish: Come on, I know it's all due to the loneliness you feel while being here... Or is it because of trauma ?

-Octobella: Trauma? How... How did you ... ?

-Aquafish: I know about it because I've been throught it. I know what it feels living a traumatic experiment then isolating yourself here. But unlike you, there were people who helped me.

-Octobella: Really ?

-Aquafish: Yeah! And why using that dumphead of Armadylan anyway? If it's for keeping company then you should look for someone more understanding than him cause all what he does is rolling and wrecking stuff

*then they both saw Armadylan breaking one of the garden's crystals*

-Armadylan : *hypnotised* My bad!

-Percival: *angry lobster blabber* (THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SPOT!)

-Octobella: Oh.... I guess you're right... but there's a problem now...

-Aquafish: What is it ?

   Suddenly, as the crystal turns all dark, Armadylan's glow turned all red as he started to scream and lose his mind 

-Gekko: WOAH! What's happening!

-Octobella: I'm losing control that's what happening dummy!