Ch10: What really happend

Credit again to Crazycartoons5488 for her OC Catie the werecat. And pls remember that everyone in this AU are around 10 to 12 years old.

________________________________________________________________________________

Later at night, after they transformed, the four PJs flew to HQ and met up there. PJ Robot went to them 

-PJ Robot: Hey PJs! 

-Catboy: Hey PJ Robot! We got a message from the Wolfies who think that we made Rip upset. 

-Gekko: We weren't even outside last night, so can you show us what happend last night?

-PJ Robot: Sure! Give me a moment *turn to the picture player*

Few minutes later, the picture player displays all of last nights scenes... They saw Octobella talking to Armadylan then using a pink crystal to control him, they also saw Rip running away and Kevin all confused... The four PJs gasped after watching this

-Owlette: So that's what happend last night! But why the Wolfies would blame us for that ?

-PJ Robot: Maybe they think that Armadylan is one of us?

-Aquafish: That goofball? No way he's joinning our team, right?

-Catboy: This must be a misunderstanding, we should go and explain them all the situation, to the Catca- *he gets interrupted by the HQ's doorbell sound*

-???: PJ PINHEADS! COME OUT YOUR TOWER AND FACE US! OR ELSE WE'LL BLOW UP THE PLACE!

*Few seconds later, the PJs went outside and Howler and Catie near their Wolf Wheels, they could see in the werecat girl's face how angry she is thinking that the four animal themed heroes made their sister cry*

-Howler: Ah you finally come out, I hope you guys have good explanations

-Catie: Yeah! I am SO MAD because I'm sure that YOU made my lil sis Rip crying!

-Gekko: And who are you for talking? You're not a wolfy, right?

-Aquafish: Eh... *whispers to him* remember that weird that cat who tried to "attack" us but then I water splashed her and blewed her away from the park days ago? I think that's her

-Gekko: Huh? Oh! Must be a new recruit then!

-Howler: Actually, she's adopted

-Catie: NO I'M NOT! GRRRRRRRRR! Enought talking and tell us WHY you made Rip crying!?

-Owlette: We didn't made her cry, we weren't even at HQ last night. 

-Catboy: Last night we were busy doing homeworkes in our homes last night

-Aquafish: Yeah! Blame Octobella & Armadylan for that!

-Howler: You mean the armadillo kid? Why would we blame them?

-???: Because Rip was in love with him!

  "Huh?" said the siblings and the heroes as they turned around, it was Kevin! The wolf boy overheared them as he couldn't kept the secret's weight for too long

-Kevin: The PJ Masks aren't the cause of Rip's sadness guys... It was Armadylan, because Rip was in love with him, last night she was about confess to him but she saw him kissing with Octobella which made her sad! That's why!

-Catie: What ?!

-Howler: Kevin.... Is this why she had that strange behavious during the whole month ...

*to be continued...*