Ch2: Responding...

Note: This chapter will introduce another OC of mine aside with Aquafish

________________________________________________________________________________

The next night, Owlette and her cousin Swanella were training on combinning their powers together. They were both flying around town when they saw Armadylan reading something.

-Swanella: Hey Owlette look! Isn't that Armadylan?

-Owlette: Huh? Oh yeah! I wonder what's he's doing

*they both flew to him*

-Owlette: Hey Armadylan!

-Armadylan: Huh? Oh hey girls! What are you doing? Are there villains around?!

-Owlette: No, I'm just trainning with my cousin, remember Swanella

-Swanella: Bonsoir my friend

-Armadylan: Eh... Oh yeah! The pretty swan girl *blush* Yes I do. Now you're here, is it you who wrote this letter to me?

-Owlette: Huh? *grab the letter and reads* Dear Armadylan....

                I saw you found my letter last night, it's okay if you didn't answered yet I'll be patient 'til you'll send me an answer. I still admire how strong you are, you're just like those handsome boys in the series with a strong body and a gentle face.

                 I'm a girl who likes loud music and having fun with my siblings althought they can be annoying sometimes, but I love them, just like you but even more! If you ever find this letter pls respond me. I'll be waiting for your answer, love ya

                                                                       Your secret fan..."

-Owlette & Swanella : You have a secret fan?

-Armadylan: Yeah... I guess it's a girl since it's mentionned in this letter. It's the second letter I got since last night but istill don't know who is this person is. So I thought if it was any of you guys.

-Owlette : Well it can't be me, I'm already taken.

-Swanella: Me neither. *got an idea* But.... There is a way for you to find out who is it

-Armadylan: Really? How?

-Swanelle: By responding, write her a letter that you tell her what you feel when you read her letters. Just write a letter and put it exactly same place where you found it.

-Armadylan: Oh? You think it'll work?

-Swanella: Trust me, there's a reason why they call me the PJ Mask of love.

-Armadyaln: Okay! I'll do it right now! *he rolls away*

-Owlette: Okay, see ya.

Later, Amadylan was near his house, he grabbed a paper and start writting..."Dear Secret fan of mine...

          I got your letters, and I'm quite happy of it, a bit confused thought but still happy to know that someone likes me. It's not always easy being a nighttime hero since you should always make sure that nobody finds out about you. But at least I have you thought I don't know you....."

                 To be continued...