Ch8: Angry siblings

Credit again to Crazycartoons5488 for her OC Catie the werecat. And pls remember that everyone in this AU are around 10 to 12 years old.

________________________________________________________________________________

  A bit later, back to the Wolfy lair, Howler was just minding his business, their werecat sister Catie came in and asked "Yo Howler, did you see where's Rip and Kevin?"

-"They went outside for some walkies I guess... Why ?" answered Howler

-Catie: Okay.... Have you noticed's her strange behavior?

-Howler: Who Rip? Yeah, I asked Kevin about it but obviously he doesn't know. But what can I say? Don't know don't care, Rip's always weird

-Catie: Of course, you never care for her, or Kevin or anyone else!

 Howler was about to answer 'til he saw Rip coming and running to her room, "Huh Rip?" asked the wolf boy, as the two siblings noticed their sister's sad face full of tears... They never saw their sister sad this before

-Howler: Rip ? You okay sis?

-Rip: *snif* Leave me alone guys....

-Catie: Lil sis! What's wrong? Are you crying?!

-Rip: NO *snif* This... This is just dust in my eyes... *hic*...

-Catie: No something's wrong! Who made you cry? Is it the PJs!?

-Rip: I said LEAVE ME ALONE! *push her* You... You can't understand!

She ran to her room as she kept crying, leaving her two siblings behind her confused and concerned ... The werecat sister's woried face suddenly turned into an angry one, she hissed and turned to Howler and said "Howler! Someone made our Sister cry!"

-"I know I saw that" answered Howler "But how can you even know? Maybe it's no even someone since she's.... a girl?" he added

-Catie: *hiss* We girls NEVER cry for no reasons, we cry for serious reasons! Rip is our sister AND leader of our pack! If you don't care about that just because YOU are jealous that she's the one who gets all our family's attention then you should be ashamed! I'm maybe not a wolf like you but at least I care for her! If you don't wanna help then it's fine! *walk away*

-Howler: Eh .... I ... Where are you going ?

-Catie: To the PJs! I'm sure they're the reason why she's crying!

-Howler: Wait! I'm coming too!

                                      To be continued