Ten ended up sleeping with Johnny. However, this for Mark and Haechan was usual. Haechan at the first time claimed that Mark's bed is so much more comfortable, but when Mark admitted that he couldn't sleep anymore without hugging the younger one, he had to realize that he felt safer in his arms. Haechan was struggling with nightmares, but these kinds of dreams stopped when he started sleeping with him.

One time, he gathered courage and shared his story with Mark:
"It was my third game, if I remember correctly. It was a night-time game, and my old friend, Wooyoung thought it was a good idea to run from them. 'Like a tag game' he said." Haechan laughed. Mark listened intently. They were sitting on Mark's bed, in front of each other.
"Remember when in your first game I said that it's more fun to let them chase me? It was a lie..." he lowered his head. "As you can see, Wooyoung isn't here so... you can guess what happened..." his voice trailed off. Mark put his hand on the other one's hand.
"They killed him right in front of my eyes... His last words were..." he started sniffing."His last words were 'Run Donghyuck. I hope one day you can escape with the others.' he smiled at me, and after that, I didn't look back, I just ran as fast as I could. Therefore I didn't let anyone know my real name, not to mention using it. I ran in every game, in honour of my friend.
"After this, I feel like I shouldn't use it... I'm so sorry that this happened to you." Haechan didn't notice, that he started crying because of the disturbing pictures, but after Mark said this, he handed him a tissue. 
"I actually feel relieved after this... and even more comfortable around you. Use it if you want to." he forced a smile and shrugged. 
"I'm glad you feel better... Remember, you can tell me anything." Mark smiled at him back and then hugged him. 

...

After that, the nightmares stopped, even when he couldn't sleep with Mark. He finally managed to process the trauma, and Mark helped him in this. 
Haechan was lying on the bed when Mark came in.
"Get ready hun, the game will start soon." Mark opened the closet door to take out a new T-shirt. "It would be funny if one day we opened the closet and Jaehyun and Taeyong would make out in it" he laughed and closed the door.
"Ah I don't want to go..." Haechan sighed and stretched out. When Mark changed his shirt he laid down next to him. 
"We have to..." Mark got closer and Haechan snuggled with him. He suddenly pushed the canadian boy away. Dark thoughts passed his mind again.
"Let's go... Wait what did you say about Taeyong and Jaehyun?" he stopped and looked at him confused.
"Nothing babe, let's go" Mark got up and he went out of the room. Haechan looked at his direction and sighed. After that day, when he told everything to him, Mark started to use different sweet nicknames instead of Donghyuck. Of course, he always asked him if it was okay to use that specific name. He always said yes, but he appreciated that he wanted to make sure.

They were tired. They were tired of the constant fighting. Haechan held his hand to stop him, still in the house. 
"Let's stay in the house tonight. We can barricade the doors, just like Ten did." Haechan offered. (❦This was a day after Johnny injured❦)
"You know that they always check the house first, that everybody comes out..." Mark responded.
"But what if we come back later?" he looked deeply into the other's eyes. Mark hesitated.
"I guess it will be fine. Are you okay?" Mark asked, he was worried. He thought Haechan won't stop running until he can escape from here.
"Yeah I guess. Recently I don't feel so right. I became lazier" he sighed. They continued their way, everybody was outside already. Ten said Johnny should stay to rest, but Johnny refused it. He needs to hide anyway, if he doesn't want to die. And he didn't want to, at least for his friends. They all seemed hopeless, but Ten held the key of their escape in his hands.
"Do you think that these clowns will revive?" Jisung asked from Ten. 
"It's a good question... we will see that." he smiled at the younger one.