Johnny and his friends (Mark and Taeyong) has always been an adventurous trio. They always did something new, something fun. Tonight they wanted to break into the old amusement park. They closed it for modernization, because a child died on one of the attractions, but the park never reopened. They needed to travel a lot with the subway and a bus, but they finally arrived. It was already 8 pm when they climbed over the gate. Everything was dark and dusty, the old games started to rot.
"Ew" came from Mark as he turned his flashlight to the old balloon darts.
"It has been 10 years, since they closed it." said Taeyong, who always looks up for the places. Johnny wasn't bothered by the disgusting things here. He would never admit, but he was a little bit scared. He thought he saw a shadow running behind one of the buildings.

"Mork don't touch it, I don't want you to puke" he came back from his thoughts as Mark tried to pop a balloon.
"It won't pop anyways..." said Taeyong and he walked away to explore the whole park. As he walked silently, he noticed lights. He thought it's Johnny or Mark, because he lost them a while ago, so he started to run towards the lights.

"Ey bitches it's kinda boring here, what if-" he stopped when he realized he didn't meet with his friends. There were three boys sitting on the edge of a front porch. One of them was smoking and he catched Taeyongs sight.

"What are you doing here?" asked a smaller male.
"Uhm I was just... Searching for my friends." said Taeyong hesitantly, as the smoking boy turned his head towards him.
"Hey Taeyongie" Taeyong looked at the window where the latter and Mork was. He laughed at them and got in. There was a lot of people but most importantly... There were cats. A bunch of them. Johnny was holding a white one.
"I named her Momo" he said cheerfully. However, the other people don't seem to be happy, if Taeyong wanted to be honest.

"The game will start in one minute." They heard from the park's speakers.
"Wait, what kind of game?" Mark asked one of the guys who were outside.
"Oh how cute. They actually thought that they could escape from here." he laughed. There was "the small", "the smoker" and "the third guy". This was the third guy.
"The clown game. You have to hide or else... You will get killed" the small one said in a lovely voice.
"What do you mean by we can't escape?" Johnny asked, still holding the cat.
"The gates have been already 'closed' for you guys too. If you try to climb out, you will get an electric shock and die too" the smoker one explained and he suppressed his cigarette. (❦I'm not sure that it's the right word for it, but he got rid of it lol❦)
"But... Why didn't it shock us when we were climbing in?" Taeyong came outside again.
"Look, we will explain everything, after the game ends. But, as you can see on the TV, we don't have too much time." the small boy turned Johnny's head towards the TV's place. There was a digital clock, counting down from 1 minute. But they only had 30 seconds left.

"Turn off all of the lights." They did as they demanded. It was dark, only the TV's brightness filled the rooms. They started to run out of the small house and searched for places to hide. The short male held Johnny's hands who put down the cat. They started to run to the ferris wheel. Ten thought Johnny could help him in climbing.
"Hurry, help me." Johnny made a back for him, and they helped each other to get to the top of the wheel.

Then, Ten opened the door and they entered the cabin. Johnny let out a big sigh.
"I really hate high places." he said and sat down.
"You are a fucking giraffe." the other one rolled his eyes.
"Anyways, what's your name dwarf?" he crossed his arms in front of his chest.
"You fucking-" he calmed down himself.
"You started this." said Johnny and lifted up one of his eyebrows.
"My name is Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul. But call me Ten." he said with a serious face, but Johnny couldn't help but laugh at him.
"Okay I'll call you Porn" he said, still laughing.
"Don't you dare. I'll bite your dick off." Ten threatened him.
"Wait, how would my dick get into your mouth?" Johnny was confused.
"Well as I know the game will last until 6 am. You'll need to sleep" he shrugged his shoulders.
"Oh baby, I'm sure I won't sleep when killer clowns chase our asses." he said a little bit hysterically.
"This is the safest place in the whole park. I always hide here. They won't suspect any of us to be dumb enough to risk our life to get here. We were a little bit late, because you guys asked too many questions, but I'm sure they didn't notice us." Ten rolled his eyes again. As he said this, the ferris wheel started to move…

Word count: 871
This was just a short part, a warming up( ´◡‿ゝ◡')
I just wanted to know what do you guys think about it, before I continue writing❦