7:00 am

The game finally ended. They were all exhausted, this seemed to be one of the hardest games ever.

"The game officially ended. The number of dead people: 15" the speaker spoke and Johnny started to panic. He didn't know if those 15 people included his friends or not. They hurried to climb down and get back to the house again. After what Ten said, he could only think of a way to get out of here.

When they got to the house, only Jaehyun was there.
"Where's that skinny guy, with the blonde hair?" Ten asked and picked up an apple from the table.
"Well..." Jaehyun started, but was interrupted.
"I'm here." he waved his hand with Mark and Haechan on his sides. He injured his ankle (❦bad sangwoo, stay back🤺❦) so he needed help. He sat down and as if nothing had happened, he was talking to Johnny happily.
"Honestly, I can't even believe that we survived." Johnny sighed.
"You were in good hands." Ten laughed.
"Just like your friends. If we hadn't found Taeyong behind the house, he would have died too." Haechan nodded.
"Why were you outside?" Johnny asked as he sat down next to him.
"I don't really wanna talk about it here." he shook his head, Jaehyun was thankful. Ten would chop his dick off if he found out what he said to him.

"More importantly... When will you guys tell us what is happening? We are still pretty... Uninformed." Mark shook his head.
"Well I think Ten should speak about this... He has been here for..." Jaehyun started but he was cut off.
"2 years, if I'm not wrong. My sense of time has deteriorated since I was here." Ten scratched his neck.
"Basically, what you guys already noticed is that your phones aren't working here. We even tried on the ferris wheel, but we got no signal. We also tried to climb out, but who tried, got shocked immediately. We have games every day, so we have only a little bit of time to get ready. What you need to know, that only the clowns can start the engines, so if one of the attractions starts, it means there's a clown nearby." started Ten telling all the things he knew.
"Where do we get the food from?" asked Johnny.
"We don't know that yet. They bring it here over the night, when we wake up, the box is in front of the door." Ten said
"So the games don't always start in the evening?" After the question, Ten shook his head.
"If I'm not wrong..."he stood up and walked towards a board on the wall.
"This is the schedule that the clowns go by. Every second day, we can sleep at night. Of course, there could be surprises, so be aware. It's very unusual, but it happened before." It was a deficient chart, but it was easy to understand it.
"So that means... The next game starts tomorrow at 10 am." Taeyong tried to go closer to the board, but he almost fell, Johnny catched him.
"Yes. If not, you'll wake up to the speaker anyways..." Ten shrugged.
"We have rooms too, right?"Mark looked around.
"Well, we have but... as you can see, this house is very small... So we don't have a lot of rooms. We usually share them, now that we lost 15 people... I don't know, maybe everyone can have separate rooms" Jaehyun nodded. They showed them the rooms, and everybody went into their own room, to rest a little bit.

A few weeks passed by, Johnny, Mark and Taeyong slowly got used to the games. There were new people came, and passed away, but Johnny and his (now expanded) friend group always survived. One day, Johnny was sitting in front of their house. He realized that with the food package, they also get cigarettes.
"Of course you dumb bitch, what was Jaehyun doing, when we first met?" he opened the package and as he was smoking there, Ten came out.

"Do you want some?" he offered the package, but Ten just shook his head. He was already in his "pajama" which meant Johnny's hoodie, and underwear.
"Where did you get that?" Johnny laughed, for the first time in these past few weeks.
"The owner of the room wasn't there, and I needed comfort." He was playing with the hoodie's sleeve, it was too big for him. Suddenly, they noticed a loud noise, from the ferris wheel's way. In recent times, they usually climbed up there, even if the game wasn't going. They just wanted to break away from the others, they usually talked there. They slowly became best friends, and neither of them know, that the other one actually wanted to keep this up, after this "nightmare".